• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH2 Secret Ending

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shining Wisdom

How is it that VAT finds Sora's KK, Riku's blade and KM's darkside when BBS is 10 years back in the past? It just puzzled me a bit and i was thinking if it had meaning when Terra grabbed KK, Aqua - Darkside, and Ven - Riku's blade but i doubt it.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
As Chev said, symbolism. It was to show relations between the Wielders of the Past, being TAV, and the Wielders of the Present, being Sora, Riku and Mickey.

Notice how in the FM+ secret ending they wield their BBS weapons, showing the older secret ending to be redundant.

EDIT: holy shi- 9k posts. Damn.

keybladelegacy

~*Youll be my Living Legacy~*KBL
Website
www.landofdeparture.webs.com
Possible that those Keyblades existed 10 years ago.
Riku soul eater turned to the waytodawn so that couldnt be in the past. Mickeys inverse key was in the realm of darkness so no and soras kingdom key was suppose to be rikus keyblade.

So no they werent in the past and as SA and Chevalier Sombre said it shows symbolism.

H

Haxon

I KNOW THIS IS COMING OUT OF NOWHERE BUT . . .

Terra and Riku are related in many ways, like how they both use the power of darkness but stand in between. Both their names mean earth, so wouldnt it make more sense in some way if Terra picked up Rikus waytodawn?

And also shouldnt Ven pick up Soras KK because they both have lots of similarities like how Ven looks like Roxas and Roxas is soras nobody who also looks kinda like sora, and their names both mean sky/wind . . .

And what about Kiaris keyblade? she only used it for like 1 cut scene, and how did riku find such a girly keyblade anyway? Also wouldnt it make more sense it kiaris key was stuck there too and if aqua picked it up? Because they are also similar because the way they look and their names both mean water . . .

And shouldnt Mickey have his IKK instead of the star seeker? i dont even know why its stuck in the ground . .

Any help?? :confused:

Solar

nothing ever ends
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
most of us have agreed that in some way or another , terra chose riku right? but what if he actually chose sora? maybe this symbolises that. also when roxas says:"why did he choose you." mayb thats ven inside of roxas asking y terra chose sora
... but theres something wrong about that...

Muse

you look atrocious
@ Haxon:

Only two of TAV are related to SRK. So perhaps Aqua picking up the IKK instead of the Gayblade is to show that her and Kairi aren't related. :/

That being said, it's not even Kairi's Keyblade, it was Riku splitting the WtD and dual-wielding. The reason why it looks so effeminate is because it had a Keychain based off of Riku's memories of Destiny Islands, and to an extent, Kairi.

No one's sure why Ven and Terra, despite showing similarities to Sora and Riku respectively, chose the WtD and the KK, respectively. Maybe it's a red herring, or maybe it's something we'll find out in BBS.

Mickey had the Starseeker in BBS, not the IKK. He didn't get that until the last of KH1.

Also, that was purely a concept video. Not canon.

most of us have agreed that in some way or another , terra chose riku right? but what if he actually chose sora? maybe this symbolises that. also when roxas says:"why did he choose you." mayb thats ven inside of roxas asking y terra chose sora
... but theres something wrong about that...

No, Terra chose Riku. It's confirmed by Nomura and the LS. He did not choose Sora.

That was a mistranslation. Roxas really said, "Why did it choose you," referring to the Keyblade.

Chocoboking, do not double-post. That's against the rules and repeated abuse of the rules can get you banned.

Solar

nothing ever ends
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
thank you , i will not double post from now on , and yeah i heard about the mistranslation , but i hav question .ppl say that the whole LS thing never really happend, but i thought that it was non-canon, just that what LS is canon

Muse

you look atrocious
thank you , i will not double post from now on , and yeah i heard about the mistranslation , but i hav question .ppl say that the whole LS thing never really happend, but i thought that it was non-canon, just that what LS is canon

The LS fight with Sora is non-canon.
The words the LS says is canon.

And the LS says, right when meeting Sora, "You... you are not the one I chose." Which, coupled with Nomura's confirmation and the journals from KH1, proves that Riku is the chosen wielder of the Keyblade.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
We know it was put in without Nomura's knowledge, thus making most people think it's non-canon.
No one's doubting Riku being playable in TWTNW though, despite it also being added in by the developing team, so meh.
For better or worse, Sora and LS fighting, for now, doesn't matter really. LS was there and he said what he said. That's undeniable canon and what everyone care about, Nomura included.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back