• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH2 Secret Ending Keyblade Thought (Spoilers)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Matrixfan

Alright, we've all seen the secret video from KH2 where the KK, IKK, and WtD all make an appearance, but from what I've been hearing, they don't really show up in BbS. But what about the X-Blade?

X-blade_deflected.png

It looks like two kingdom keys combined (KK and IKK) and is said to split and create the two (don't remember where I read that), and it's key chain represents a heartless symbol with no middle (WtD). What if, in some way, all three keyblades originated from the X-Blade, and it was a hidden foreshadowing that wasn't really expected?

Last edited:

Gram

Banned
Awards
the 3 keys in kh2s ending was concept never actucally used.
as 4 the symbol u have 2 remember terranort put that symbol on the heartless so thats probly where he got it.

Matrixfan

I know that, I'm just saying that if the keyblades were to come from the X-blade, then it could be viewed as a sort of foreshadowing instead of just a cool concept that was never used.

Gram

Banned
Awards
its possible, though ur probly over thinkin.
i can c ur point thoug :)

crazzyBRY

the symbol is just a heart..

same thing the 5 apprentices have (Braig's Cross Bow, Dilan and Aleus's uniforms)

Gram

Banned
Awards
the kk's look like sora's, if they did split and made both kks [which they most likely did]shouldnt the other 1 look like mickeys?

Matrixfan

Well, it's said that the X-blade is from both the Realm of Light and the Realm of Darkness. What if when it split, both KK went to their respective Realms and the IKK (Mickey's) changed to represent its darkness. The WtD is either a byproduct or key of another sort that is necessary for completing the X-Blade's transformation.

Make any sort of sense? lol

Gram

Banned
Awards
yeah i makes sense, but i think riku's keyblade is just a normal 1.
since sora took the kk from him x3

Matrixfan

I just had another thought about this, and instead of reposting the theory, I'll just bump this one.

At the end of KH2, Sora Riku and Mickey have to use the combined power of all three of their keyblades (KK, IKK, and WtD) to open the door to Kingdom Hearts. If the X-blade is the only keyblade that can summon the true Kingdom Hearts, shouldn't it stand that it's the only one that can lock/unlock it as well? If not, then why did all three need to combine their keyblades to get past the door?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back