• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kh2 Secret Ending (huge Theory)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
K

kh3

ok i just looked at the video again and the one on the left is the keyblade kairi had and the one in the middle is the kingdom key or mickeys key because it has the mickey chain on it and the right one is rikus

The Conquerer

The Bloody Warrior
Awards
Alright Mickey's Keyblade is on the left and Sora's Keyblade is in the middle and we all know that Riku's Keyblade is on the Right. But It does not matter one bit since those 3 Knights are completely new characters.

MasterX

Omega chosen i just watched the secret video 5times and the kings keyblade is on the right sora's is in the middle and rikus is on the left

Ivyprincesofhart

Hanging from the bottom of the bottom when the bot
Website
www.fanfiction.net
MasterX said:
Omega chosen i just watched the secret video 5times and the kings keyblade is on the right sora's is in the middle and rikus is on the left

Yeah, and I've watched it once and seem the same thing. And the rest of you people on here, take a chill pill and read a good book instead of coming on here alll the time. and kh3....STOP IT WITH ALL THE THREADS ABOUT KH3! I HAVE NO PATIENCE FOR PEOPLE LIKE YOU!! ALL YOU CAN TALK ABOUT IS KH3! YOU ARE A BROKEN RECORD! NOW GET OF IT AND GIVE THINGS ATLEAST A FEW MONTHS FOR KH2 TO COOL BEFORE YOU START POSTING CONTINUES THREADS ABOUT KH3!!! GIVE....IT....A....REST!!!!

*cough* okay, I'm done now. And a word to the wise male, never, EVER make a woman mad, it just might be the last thing you ever do.:D

BeanBag

Sora MIGHT be in KH3, but not as the main character anymore

I mean Goofy and Donald are already untied with King Mickey, and Sora's united with Riku and Kairi
So, Sora might be in KH3, but probably as a side character (just like mulan, beast, etc)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back