• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kh2 Secret Bosses !!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Axel Ryman

The Puppy ?Jester?
.:KL:. said:
You people must be forgetting something crucial in Secret Bosses. Secret Bosses caused Final Mix.

What if the American version of KH2 gets some secret bosses that the Japanese version didn't get. And the bosses are those you suggested. And then the Japanese buyers startin bitching about how they didn't get those bosses and they make a Kingdom Hearts 2: Final Mix just to make them happy but we again don't get it.

Then the American's with Japanese PS2s, fliptops, swap-magic discs, and mod-chips will buy KHII:Final Mix. They did it to the first they'll do it to the second.

One-Winged-Angel

.:KL:. said:
You people must be forgetting something crucial in Secret Bosses. Secret Bosses caused Final Mix.

What if the American version of KH2 gets some secret bosses that the Japanese version didn't get. And the bosses are those you suggested. And then the Japanese buyers startin bitching about how they didn't get those bosses and they make a Kingdom Hearts 2: Final Mix just to make them happy but we again don't get it.

but KH2 is being released in the us and japan at the same time so they both will have the same bosses.........

Foxx5

Maybe in Neverland Mr.Smee could be a secret boss lol

But i was thinking a secret boss every few levels and I'd want to see one in Mulan's world.

TwilightSora

I'm back? Maybe.
Website
s9.invisionfree.com
I doubt they will create a second Remix, THAT WOULD BE EVILL OF THEM!!!!!!!
lol
ANYWAY, I do want secret boss's but every few levels instead of every level.
Hmmmmm..................Im thinking maybe the unkowns that faded away in CoM could be secret boss's. And if you beat them maybe they can give you a special power from they're elemental, possibly Larxene a powerful lighting atack and Lexaeus a earth type. I thought maybe weapons but Sora wouldn't be able to use daggers or a giant sword........or could he?...........

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com
but KH2 is being released in the us and japan at the same time so they both will have the same bosses.........

Where have you been? They aren't getting released at the same time. The Japanese version will be released and then they will start the editting of the English version giving them the option to take out or add anything they want. Then once that is complete the English version will be released

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Sorry .:KL:. gotta disagree. While no one knows for sure, Nomura explained that he wanted to do a worldwide release.

Of course this isn't one of those dreaded release date topics, so I'll hushup.

sratrunks

Vampire Lord
Website
kingdomhearts2.net
There will still be secret bosses in the olympus world. But probably in special areas after you beat the main world will the secret bosses arrive in others (like the phantom and kurt zisa in kh1). I just hope that they bring someone more powerful than sephiroth in kh2 because he became easy after a while.

Soren

Awards
I think it would be tight to face an anime character as a hidden boss; like Tenchi or Kenshin. Maybe even Dark Magician. It wouldn't fit with thewhole Disney theme though. :(

Oh well, fighting Sin or JENOVA would be fun too. Scary, but fun.

chaosraider8

i have all ready beaten all the bosses in kh but the one wonged ongle was the ,ost hardest of all the secrate bosses. they should put more secrate bosses im kh2 but still keep the one winged angle!!!

blackdragon88

It would be cool if there were secret bosses in Kh2 expecially if Sephiroth returned. doing the aerial fighting like cloud and sephiroth in Final mix would be cool, with soras drive mode plus dual weilding skills. That would blow me away!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back