• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

kh2 secrect video rumors from japan(possible spoilers)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

xeanhort's ghost

for those who have not seen the secret ending video and would not like it to be spoiled don't read any furthrer

okay on a japanese thread they had a list of the 3 warriors and their names and they said they are called soilders of the light:

the females name is Musha
the males name if Jofu
the other(what sex is this one any way) it's name is Masurao

i will post a translated quote of one of their theories:
There's a rumor going around Japan (in a thread) which explains that the battleground is located in the Sacred Place of Light where all the Keyblades are born or are not being used and is protected from surrounding darkness...and the reason why the knights chose those 3 Keyblades is b/c they're the only one's to have a keychain (if a keyblade has a keychain, its bound to go to a heart of light if the Keyblade wielder were to die, but if that keyblade would not have a keychain it just disappears, and/or may go to a heart of darkness)

i don't know wither any of these rumors are valid i just thought just in case i will post it and enjoy.

hear is a link to the video and what the person who got this information has to say enjoy.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_lvVLzy8JTU&search=kh2%20secret%20video

Last edited:

Riku's darkside

i think they are talking about roxas because birth by sleep(roxas i think was born when sora fell asleep) and the lost two and the person in the background looks like roxas

australian sora

Keyblade Master
heh well of course square put in a secret ending to keep us curious and well we will find ouy later about this in time to come buta ll we can do right now is wait

xeanhort's ghost

i found a translation for their names and i missspelled jofu's name it should be spelled joufu.

musha-means warrior
Joufu-means manly warrior
masurao-means hero, gentleman-like warrior

funy how all of their names means warrior something or another huh so madbey they have some validity but we can't say for sure

xeanhort's ghost

sorry for doudble posting but i wanted to bring something up i have a question did anyone else notice that dragon creature or whatever it is sorta looks like bahamut from ffx

Squirrel

well i dont full undersstand you quote at the top but thats pretty cool. but still hy did they choose those three. soo what if they have a keychain and if they go to hearts of light. did ou ssee the first guys keyblde, it had no keychain so would the light keyblades not work?. what if the key blade war was won by the darkness. what if micky riku and sora had a mad showdown against all the dark keyblade warriors and thats why all the blades are there. then the three lose to those dark warriors and the three knights take the keyblades

K

kitowskiv

sorry to break it to you but i think that is just what the japanese people call them cause we called roxas bhk and im thinkin they call them blank warrior based on the look i dont think thats the names of the 3 people

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back