• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH2 Script

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Puck

THE GHOST ELF of LONG BEACH
^Unfortunately, there are none at the moment. The truth is mostly everyone who has the imported game doesn't have a clue on what the characters are actually saying. They're playing the game like it's a silent film, but reality is we're all probably missing out on some good, important dialogue.

Eric

Retired.
Awards
Website
discord.gg
King Sora_Strife said:
^Unfortunately, there are none at the moment. The truth is mostly everyone who has the imported game doesn't have a clue on what the characters are actually saying. They're playing the game like it's a silent film, but reality is we're all probably missing out on some good, important dialogue.

that sucks man square has taken away all my patience

PassionRiku

Awards
You could always make up your own. Or translate the japanese speaking and text parts. That would be a script

_Odin_

Bronze Member
Website
datingsidorsingel.com
PassionRiku said:
You could always make up your own. Or translate the japanese speaking and text parts. That would be a script

but that's just a big pain in the ass. what's the point? just wait and be patient for the game to come, hopefully, at the end of march (please don't take this a suggestion for a release date thread, please. i've seen enough of them.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back