• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH2 Retcon?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

K3ybladespartan

Now when I first played KH2 the reason Sora could dual wield was becuase of his clothes. Now its because he has two hearts inside of him...Retcon much or am I missing something?

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
Now when I first played KH2 the reason Sora could dual wield was becuase of his clothes. Now its because he has two hearts inside of him...Retcon much or am I missing something?

No, he could enter Drive Forms because of his clothes, he can Dual-Wield because of Ventus's Heart inside him.

PowerIsNothing

I don't think the clothes ever allowed Sora to dual wield, rather it just tapped into the power Sora already had(Ventus's heart).

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
I don't think the clothes ever allowed Sora to dual wield, rather it just tapped into the power Sora already had(Ventus's heart).

Actually, he can Dual-Wield without the magic pervert clothes, the clothes just allow him to borrow Donald and Goofy's powers. And his old Limit abilities.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back