• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH2 remebernce

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

obilivonkeeper

will i'am just thinking if we can have ehigt days staghit of wht i like to call ''The remembernce of kingdom hearts the trigolgy'' every day to end of march 28 we post something in this theard or post something to remeber the kh world like a tribute video or something that schoked us or which is which and rumors that knock or socks off just hearing about there where drive froms and such. does anybody agree:) .

TsuraMutsugi

i remember, when a pointless thread like this was posted and then later it got shut down!! D: ...

i'm just kidding to be honest xD that's just the first thing that came to mind and i feel smart-assish so i had to x3 but seriously i remember getting ultima for the first time and being all "bwa hahahaha >D i own you hardcore"

OmegaChosen

Calm and Collected Veteran
Awards
actually, that would be a Hikari remix since it's japanese and the japanese simple and clean is called hikari
and i think the na thread drifted into the third page but it's back now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back