• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH2 Release Date

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tiger King

Well seems like you dont have a lot of friends, and if you do I would hate to say hello to you. You'll prob snap my head of. Go to anger managment dude, and stop freakin out.

dEaTh_bY_pWnInG

Tiger King said:
Well seems like you dont have a lot of friends, and if you do I would hate to say hello to you. You'll prob snap my head of. Go to anger managment dude, and stop freakin out.
Hey, now that's just spam, plain and simple. If you wanna spam, go to the nonsense forum, but dont bring it here.

anyone but me

aight... everyone needs to chill out. People- stop making release date threads that are based off of gamestop and such, because the dates they give are estimates. They are not confirmed in any way, just want to give the consumers an idea of when its going to come out. And the people who are yelling at the peopole making these threads- you also need to chill. Yelling at other people for their mistakes isn't going to bring the release date closer to us...

KHandBritney

Yeah....Everyone just calm down.......I know it's really annyoing when people keep posting threads about this but everyone is waiting so long for KH2 so there will always be posts about this because they will think it's real.

:Saixy:

+SAIX PWNS. Period.+
too true...and one day it will come..and i can finally order it on the internet and play it on my modified ps2...(and understand the storyline not to mention the equipment and abilities which is a pain in japanese)

Tiger King

dEaTh_bY_pWnInG said:
Hey, now that's just spam, plain and simple. If you wanna spam, go to the nonsense forum, but dont bring it here.

you can shut youre mouth, my post wasnt directed at you, and what you just posted was spam.

Off arguement, yeah Gamestop wont know for sure until SE gives it out, period.

dEaTh_bY_pWnInG

KHandBritney said:
Yeah....Everyone just calm down.......I know it's really annyoing when people keep posting threads about this but everyone is waiting so long for KH2 so there is there will be sme people posting this because they will think it's real.
Ya, the person above you just said that. Next post, please.

dEaTh_bY_pWnInG

jamietl said:
check amazon while youre at it
Well, since Amazon is not Square Enix, Sony, or Disney, it's not gonna have the confirmed release date. But if you really wanna go check out Amazon, go ahead, they have other good stuff there besides just KH2. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back