• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH2 Release Date

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lakchine

For god sakes. Look it up lazy butts! EBGames claims it's the 31st. So does GameStop, GameInformer & PSM. (All mentioned in the most recent magazine editions.) Google it.

dEaTh_bY_pWnInG

Lakchine said:
For god sakes. Look it up lazy butts! EBGames claims it's the 31st. So does GameStop, GameInformer & PSM. (All mentioned in the most recent magazine editions.) Google it.
Ok, two things:
1. Dont double post. And dont say that you just forgot to put something in your post, because if you forget something, there's always that little "edit" button on every one of your posts. It's there for a reason. There's absolutely no reason to double post.

2. Ok, I'm really pissed off, because I hate it when people try to claim confirmed release dates from Gamestop, Gameinformer, PSM, etc. UNLESS YOU HEAR IT FROM EITHER SQUARE-ENIX, DISNEY INTERACTIVE, OR SONY, THEN IT IS NOT CONFIRMED. IF YOU HEARD IT FROM EB GAMES OR GAMESTOP, IT IS NOT CONFIRMED. IF YOU HEARD IT FROM GAMEINFORMER OR PSM, IT IS NOT CONFIRMED. IN ORDER FOR IT TO BE CONFIRMED, THE INFO HAS TO BE FROM EITHER SQUARE-ENIX, DISNEY INTERACTIVE, OR SONY. I just dont understand why people cant figure this out. It's not that difficult.

inasuma

i'm gonna be
Awards
point proven....

does anyone's gamestop have the actual kingdom hearts 2 cd box on a shelf
in there somewhere???
i need to know because mine says no

dEaTh_bY_pWnInG

ZoroxX said:
point proven....

does anyone's gamestop have the actual kingdom hearts 2 cd box on a shelf
in there somewhere???
i need to know because mine says no
No NA Gamestop has the actual KH2 box yet. Pretty much all Gamestops out there do have KH2 preorder boxes sitting on their shelves, but that's not the same thing, especially since the preorder boxes are built out of floppy cardboard.

MetalChocobo002

dEaTh_bY_pWnInG said:
Ok, two things:
1. Dont double post. And dont say that you just forgot to put something in your post, because if you forget something, there's always that little "edit" button on every one of your posts. It's there for a reason. There's absolutely no reason to double post.

2. Ok, I'm really pissed off, because I hate it when people try to claim confirmed release dates from Gamestop, Gameinformer, PSM, etc. UNLESS YOU HEAR IT FROM EITHER SQUARE-ENIX, DISNEY INTERACTIVE, OR SONY, THEN IT IS NOT CONFIRMED. IF YOU HEARD IT FROM EB GAMES OR GAMESTOP, IT IS NOT CONFIRMED. IF YOU HEARD IT FROM GAMEINFORMER OR PSM, IT IS NOT CONFIRMED. IN ORDER FOR IT TO BE CONFIRMED, THE INFO HAS TO BE FROM EITHER SQUARE-ENIX, DISNEY INTERACTIVE, OR SONY. I just dont understand why people cant figure this out. It's not that difficult.

Dude calm down double posting is just an accident and the release date threads are nothing more than people excited about the game and want to see what other people have to say about it if u dont want to see then...dont click on them

Tiger King

MetalChocobo002 said:
Dude calm down double posting is just an accident and the release date threads are nothing more than people excited about the game and want to see what other people have to say about it if u dont want to see then...dont click on them

SIMPLE, I agree.

Sorareborn

Stop Freaking Out About The Release Date!!! Get A F***ing Life And Stop Caring About What People Say About The Release Date!!!!! Everyone Is In Hurry For It To Come Out But We Should Be Updated About This So Stop Acting Like A F***ing Moron!!! If He Wants To Put A Release Date Then Do It And The Forum Moderators Should Stop Being Wimps Or Obsessed Freaks And Tell People That Complain About Release Dates To Get A F***ing Life!!!!!

dEaTh_bY_pWnInG

MetalChocobo002 said:
Um, no it's not just people wanting to see what other people have to say. I dont get upset with n00bs like that unless they claim that they know the official release date because they heard it at Gamestop, EB Games, etc. Do you see the difference? Also, I have to tell these people if they make a stupid claim like this, because most people out there, like you, hear n00bs spit out these stupid claims, and you just leave them alone, and let them think that they have the correct release date. It's a lot better to tell them how wrong they are, then to let them think that they can get all the answers from Gamestop.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back