• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH2 Release date to be confirmed?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

karthikg

Hi everyone, ok no this isnt a typical release date thread. I have seen and gathered enough information to show everybody that there will be a press conference very soon. Here's some sources..

Source 1: KH Ultimania (www.kh2.co.uk)

Well this should kick that crappy artwork update out the water,

In the latest issue of weekly Famitsu it states that within the next week, Square Enix will make a big announcement regarding its upcoming RPG's which of course is Final Fantasy XII and Kingdom Hearts 2.

Some sources are already stating that information FFXII release date will be part of this announcement but because of what Famitsu are saying, it also means there will be a good chance that an announcement on Kingdom Hearts 2 will also be made, most likely a release date.

Although take this as a grain of salt, its only speculation. The next issue of Weekly Famitsu comes out next Friday and reports on the SE announcement are expected by the Wednesday afterwards.

We'll keep you informed ^_^

Source 2: Gameindustry.biz Interview
Excerpt: "

When will the film be released, and are you intending to release it simultaneously around the world?

We're preparing for announcements about the release, so please be patient about this!

"

This is probably the same press conference as the KH2 and FF12 conference that Famitsu was talking about. Let's hope. Leave comments, thoughts, and no flame please.

E

Eternal Wanderer

Hell yeh!!!!!! Good lookin out man, I can't wait for this announccment!!!

karthikg

Hey thanks everyone.. i really didnt know if you guys thought this was obvious or how you guys would take it, but glad to see you guys like it

sealightbreeze

Bronze Member
I hope that it comes out sometime between June and August. I hope that the game come sbefore the holiday season. It seems to have taken forever just to get this far. At least we will know that the game will be worth the wait though :D

dark_palladin

karthikg said:
Hi everyone, ok no this isnt a typical release date thread. I have seen and gathered enough information to show everybody that there will be a press conference very soon. Here's some sources..

Source 1: KH Ultimania (www.kh2.co.uk)

Well this should kick that crappy artwork update out the water,

In the latest issue of weekly Famitsu it states that within the next week, Square Enix will make a big announcement regarding its upcoming RPG's which of course is Final Fantasy XII and Kingdom Hearts 2.

Some sources are already stating that information FFXII release date will be part of this announcement but because of what Famitsu are saying, it also means there will be a good chance that an announcement on Kingdom Hearts 2 will also be made, most likely a release date.

Although take this as a grain of salt, its only speculation. The next issue of Weekly Famitsu comes out next Friday and reports on the SE announcement are expected by the Wednesday afterwards.

We'll keep you informed ^_^

Source 2: Gameindustry.biz Interview
Excerpt: "

When will the film be released, and are you intending to release it simultaneously around the world?

We're preparing for announcements about the release, so please be patient about this!

"

This is probably the same press conference as the KH2 and FF12 conference that Famitsu was talking about. Let's hope. Leave comments, thoughts, and no flame please.

That part of the interview was discussing Advent Children.

laath

HAh, I was about to flame this person for another release date thread, but now I'm really happy. Awesome finding man. I'm really looking foward to it.

karthikg

how could i be lying if you see the sources?
flame kh ultimania if its false.
by the way that kh ultimania post was posted on 3/25, so its coming extremely soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back