• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH2 Release date to be confirmed?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Audo

I think it said the announcement will be on this wednesday and it will be in Famitsu Magazine on Friday. It etheir said that or the Wednesday after this one and the Friday after this. Somehow i dont think it will be a release date for KH2. If it is a release date why didn't they just wait till E3?

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
[QOUTE]When will the film be released, and are you intending to release it simultaneously around the world?

We're preparing for announcements about the release, so please be patient about this!

"

This is probably the same press conference as the KH2 and FF12 conference that Famitsu was talking about. Let's hope. Leave comments, thoughts, and no flame please.
[/QUOTE]

That is advent children. Don't get your hopes up guys. :p

karthikg

i know thats advent children, i was just thinking that because they were preparing for a release the same time as kh2, i was just thinking theyre all in the same announcement.

karthikg

there is? i didnt know and i thought it was a crazy find so i just wanted ppl to know.. didnt know there was a thread already.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back