• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kh2 Release Date For Europe And Austaralia!!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

mikisearsrweird

KH 2 COMES OUT THE 15TH OF DEC, JUST IN TIME FOR CHRISSIE!!!
:D :D :D
im so happy.
my proof is ebay, if u go on there and type in kingdom hearts 2, it tells you the release date for europe is the 15th and that america and australia have the same release dates

helios

Bronze Member
this thread is going to be closed i bet you they said only to look at the square enix site.

Valour Mode Sora

ebay is a business i doubt they would lie about it and risk losing customers, there in the business for the profit, if kh2 comes out around christmas just think for a minute about how many people will be ording a copy of that game, they'll make thousands

AForgottenMemory

For crying out loud, why even now do these threads keep being made? If you look in magazines they have a rough release date, if you look on Amazon they have a rough release date and if you look on E-bay they have a rough release date...notice however not one of them is the same!!!

No official release date has been given other than the Japanese launch of the game. All other countries can expect the game to come out early 2006.

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
*cough*lies*cough**hack**wheeze*

eBay is an auction business, and they have no more inttellegence on what the release date is than Gamestop, target, or any place besides Square Enix!

Gamestop? NO!
Target? NO!
Wallmart? NO!
E-B Games? NO!

*thinks for 12 hours*

Square-Enix!??!?!?

DING DING DING! WE HAVE A FREAKIN WINNER!!

Lilly

Website
www.kittymimiko.multiply.com
Me too.But it that came out in 15th des. in europe and usa and aust.It can't came out before japen.It can't it can't it can't...Becouse there is no release in FFVII:AC to came to europe and am. and aust. So it can't be before japan.It must be later.

starry_eyed_hero

Lilly said:
Me too.But it that came out in 15th des. in europe and usa and aust.It can't came out before japen.It can't it can't it can't...Becouse there is no release in FFVII:AC to came to europe and am. and aust. So it can't be before japan.It must be later.
Ok, lets try that one more time. This time in english.

Ryu

an obscene gesture
Listen to the Muffin Man.

And the rules, too: NO release dates unless you can provide us with a link to the official Square Enix site containing the release date.

mikisearsrweird, the size you used for your font makes this thread look twice as stupid.

[Closed]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back