• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH2 Release Date Discussion Thread

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

ORLYOWL

dog.jpg

Meh Dog and I can't wait to play KHII :D

Cloud_FFVII

Yes!! The Date Finally came out, I wish something would happen to make the date a little closer.

MetalChocobo002

OMG i cant believe im talking about the release date without my family being eaten, anyway wooooooo finally square gives us a break and its about time too. I thought I was gonna go crazy if i didnt hear a release soon

violent_anger

Think smaller, more legs.
Blowing up The storm's around. In a silence Have a
well i live in a small city and my dad works at walmart, 10% off and he can get ti for me early in the day, and i think he works at tuesday, but sometimes he doesnt. anyways, imy chances of getting kh2 without preordering are pretty good right now, and i have a month to get my grades up.

now, whoses bringing cake to this party?

Square Enix

Website
www.square-enix.com
You do realise that it ships on March 28, but will not be available in most stores UNTIL March 30 (unless pre-ordered) - as all sites have recently been saying......

When they say ships, they mean releasing the game from their warehouses. It would take 2 days for the games to spread around the US, so March 30 is when you BUY them...

Dark Essence

Bronze Member
^^I would believe that..but march 28 is on a tuesday..and almost every big game or normal game comes out on tuesdays.

<AumaaN>

This might be a little off-topic and it's not a confirmed date or something but my dutch OPM2 had a special about KH2 and said it would be released around october this year in Europe... That is so screwed up!!! So all you Americans better stop whining about how long you had to wait, look at me!!!!!!! (j/k)

Back on topic:
Yeah!Whoohoo!Pwny!Ahhh! I'm so happy, this has just made my day!!!

Morridor

There's definitely going to be a line out the door of my Gamestop. Maybe I'll go to the EBGames around that aren't closed yet! I wish they had some pre-order gift though for those of us that have waited SO LONG!

Danny

Eric

Retired.
Awards
Website
discord.gg
If SE finish everything earlier its it possible that they will give us an earlier release date.

sealightbreeze

Bronze Member
I wonder. Do you think that they will do what they did with Wind Waker? Have the game released at exactly midnight on the day? I remember a huge party when that happened here. They had a huge party, and released the game at exactly 12:01 a.m. :)

dEaTh_bY_pWnInG

Puddle Jumper said:
What? No european release? Or did I just miss that important factor!
I havent heard about a european release date yet, but either way you should be happy that it's finally coming out in an english speaking country. At least now if you order it online than you'll be playing the game in a language you can understand.

Eric

Retired.
Awards
Website
discord.gg
dEaTh_bY_pWnInG said:
I havent heard about a european release date yet, but either way you should be happy that it's finally coming out in an english speaking country. At least now if you order it online than you'll be playing the game in a language you can understand.

yea but then he had to get his ps2 modifyed so it can play the NA ver.

dEaTh_bY_pWnInG

jaxvex said:
yea but then he had to get his ps2 modifyed so it can play the NA ver.
Oh ya, I guess that's true, I didn't think of that.
hmm...
Well, Puddle Jumper, sucks to be you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back