• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH2 Release Date Discussion Thread

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

1948dragon_

why dose kh2 have to come out on a tuesday :( ........well mayby my parents will let me skip school for 2 or 3 days :p

Drama Setter

DaDides
Awards
^I really hope yall aren't really that obsessed. I mean yes I am happy but damn yall are overreacting.

1948dragon_

not really I have been waiting for 3+ years, but I was hopeing for a weekend release date

Heartless soul

Freakin Finally. I was worried that the release date for the game was gonna be for another long while. im just really glad that they finally have a comfirmed release date. I sooo cant wait to get my hands on that game. Its gonna be amazing!!!!

Oh and IF_IL_II_IP, kick butt sig. ong bak roxs my sox. muay thai is the coolest martial arts in the world.

Kuja101

In my own little world where cats are dogs and dog
wee obsession time i can finally completely obsess over kh weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oathy

phantom thief
Awards
Website
vintage-aerith.deviantart.com
I seriously just started tearing up.

ABOUT! FREAKIN'! TIME!

I am so happy, I think I will do a victory lap around the room screaming "Passion" at the top of my voice.

WOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOO! (*omoi daseba haruka harukaaaaaaa....*)

Counter Shock

Bunneh As$as$in
It doesn't matter for me sense i have to wait a few days after the release, cause i pre-order it at wal-mart.com a few days ago, and i got that standard shipping thing so i wont get it for a few days after. :/

IF_IL_II_IP

killer card thrower
in place of broken hearts and shattered dreams...
Oh and IF_IL_II_IP, kick butt sig. ong bak roxs my sox. muay thai is the coolest martial arts in the world.
w00t ye ye!! ong bak baby!!! ever see the urban ninja movie on youtube or watched joe eigo? well joe eigo and team ryouku are kik ass! they doo all the crazy stunts and shit. i started taking up muay thai right after i saw that movie XD

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Prodigy Keyblade said:
leik teh zomg dis b fo reelz!2!133

Who wet their pants? Eh? Who's with meh?

xD

:< We need to throw you in the washing machine!

OmegaChosen

Calm and Collected Veteran
Awards
march 28th.....
that still seems like a really long time to wait.......
it really pisses me off how japan always gets the best games months ahead of us while we get other dumber games like dbzbudoki3(no offense, but it really wasn't a GREAT game to me)before them
the only reason we get games like that ahead of them is because they don't want them
it just really irritates me is all......
still, it's nice knowing a solid date for once
another month and a half to go woohoo.........

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back