• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH2 Release Date Discussion Thread

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Engulfed

King of the Beavers
Yup. Very confusing.
It says "Ships" more often though.
If both Gamestop AND the official site say "Ships 3/28" then there's really nothing you can do about it....

Engulfed

King of the Beavers
BraveryOfAChild said:
Correction, in GameStop it says Ships on 03/28/06. And Release/Pre-release on 03/28/06

http://www.gamestop.com/product.asp?product_id=281270 <--Click there to go. And you'll see it.
Link don't work but I know what you mean.

They're contridicting themselves >_<
It must be different in all stores.
I'm gonna call them up tomorrow and get the real answers for my area.

swks26

well... im so sad that ..... in my country...i cant find a shop which sells original ps2 games!! HELP!!! my country is Malaysia.... know where it is? on top on Singapore >< erkk... im bringing the name of my country down..T_T

Reverse Rebirth

anyone here live in canada and also have trouple getting the L.E players guide?

I went to EB on saturday and the dude told me he wasn't getting it till this afternoon, monday.

then theres the fact that my game wont be here till wednesday the 30th....

its these small things that make me feel like i'm left behind. Although the fact that i've been waiting for years makes these 3 days feel like nothing ^^

Chancifer

Sieghardt said:
I preordered mine at gamestop and the owner specifically told me not to come in untill 10:30am march 29th thats when all preorderes get their game. I know him personally too so im almost completely positive thats when we're getting it in from transit. It will be a rare feat to see ANYONE in the US get the game on the 28th so when you see people on this board say theyre getting the game on the 28th just play it simple and ask them for pictures on the 28th because anyone who has it on the 28th WILL find a digital camera to make sure people know that they have it... end of story.

will do :)

E

Eclipse

ok guys, i found out the exact information from SQUARE ENIX here was my conversation with SQUARE ENIX

Please wait for a site operator to respond.
You are now chatting with 'Jereme'

Jereme: Hello and thank you for contacting Square Enix Customer Support.
Me: Hello. I would like to know when Kingdom Hearts 2 Ships to North American Retailers. Your press release says it ships the 28th. But the sign on the website says "on sale march 28th" now I know that usually one release dates, the game is available at stores the day after the release date, in this case i get it the 29th. Now does it ship the 28th? Because some people thinks it ships the 27th...and arrives the 28th?
Me: *on release dates
Jereme: It will be shipped to all authorized retailers on March 28th.
Jereme: Our online store will have it available for purchase on the 28th since you would be ordering it directly from us.
Me: oh ok. so what do you mean by the "on sale march 28" signal? is that just sort of stating that it ships that day?
Jereme: However, depending on how much you would spend on shipping will depend how long it will arrise at your front door.
Jereme: It goes the same for all retailers, it will be shipped to them tomorrow.
Me: oh ok. well I pre-ordered at EBGames, and they said it will arrive the 29th. So the "On sale march 28th" basically meant that you could buy the game from the Square Enix online store?
Jereme: But it will be up to each individual store if they recieve and put it on the shelves the same day.
Jereme: Our online store states you can order it on the 28th, which is ture you would be able to. That doesn't mean you'll be getting it the same day.
Me: oh ok. So by "on sale march 28th" that means that you can order it that day, but it doesn't mean you get it that day, right?
Jereme: Correct, it may be shipped out that same day, but you definately won't get it until a few days after depending on how much you would spend on shipping.
Me: Oh ok thank you for your help. But I have one more question, about how long does shipping take? As in how long would it take to arrive at a store, if you ship it tomorrow?
Jereme: Depends on the location of the retail store and the location from where titles are manufactured.
Me: Oh ok. Thank you so much Jereme for your time!
Jereme: Ok, thank you for using the Square Enix Customer Support chat, take care!
Me: Bye!
Chat session has been terminated by the site operator.

there it is. YOUR COLD HARD PROOF. i would like to take the time to laugh in people's faces who flamed me, such as Madness, and Kunoke (who is no longer with us) Don't ***** flame me when you don't know what is the truth. :p

Yayyyyy!! :)

If you still don't believe me, here:
chatpic8tr.png

THATS WHAT YOU GET *grumble grumble*

Last edited:

Angel_Protector

Will I got A call from Gamestop and they said they have it on the 28th. So I guess I got Luck.
TSK Good job for people that are confush like A mouse.

Ice_Key55

basically confirmed what i was thinking... Thanks a lot TwilightSoulKey!

This is a real blow to those who thought that they were getting it shipped to them on the 28th throught the mail, cuz its like the fastest is 1 day shipping (at least at my place) and thats still the 29th. And you think of all those poor people that put standard shipping... thats like 3-5 days!! LOL

AntiOmni

Well frankly I dont care if it doesnt make it at hastings tomorrow I'm still going to check it out.

--|| SORA ||--

Is It Possible for some stores to get the game,the same day it ships out???becuase my friends said he asked da store when there gonna have it on da shelves,and they said on the 28.Is this possible????The store is called Michals games or sumthing like that aint sure of it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back