• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH2 Release Date Discussion Thread

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Dexter

Man, rember when we had to wait for 4 years? Now it's only 4 days. Gosh one day you think it's a hell of a long time, but now it just seems so close.....I know when I pop kh2 in my PS2 all start going all emotinal and crap, an I will start to get in touch with my girlish side.....even though im a guy......

D

Dexter

Hmm I wish I could preorder the LE Guide but I preorderd at Gamecrazy! ......*sigh*.......I guess I will be getting the Reguar guide ( If it dosnt sell out!)

Engulfed

King of the Beavers
Larxene#12 said:
yup yup and also one more thing if you buy the game and the startegy (doesnt matter which one) you get 20% off THE GUIDE yay so make sure buy it with the game :)
WAIT.
Are you sayin' that you DON'T have to reserve the manuel to get it 20% off???
O_O COOL!!

And yesh, I probably will cry or somethin'. TEARS OF JOY!

E

Eclipse

kingdom2917 said:
I thought it would be shipping the 27th and arriving in the stores the 28th?

nope it ships/release date is the 28th, it arrives the 29th sorry.

release date/ship date are the same

techincally the release date is when the company ships the games out to stores, so that's why you only get it on the 29th. oh well, one more day :D

Larxene#12

Website
www.myspace.com
you get 20% off the guide when you buy it WITHT the game so you need to buy both at the same time to get the discount because if you just buy the game and then late ron come back to get the guide you wont get the 20% off offer naymore so make sure you get BOTH at the same time....alrighty i gott ago gotta work 2morrow any questions ask me ok bai bai

Larxene#12

Website
www.myspace.com
you get 20% off the guide when you buy it WITHT the game so you need to buy both at the same time to get the discount because if you just buy the game and then late ron come back to get the guide you wont get the 20% off offer naymore so make sure you get BOTH at the same time....alrighty i gott ago gotta work 2morrow any questions ask me ok bai bai

Larxene#12

Website
www.myspace.com

Larxene#12

Website
www.myspace.com

InvadeZim5

wtf ^

Ahem,
just to clear this up you are NOT going to get the game on the 28th. you can get it on the 29th. simple
and there is a chance that they will run out if you didnt preorder it so...
(there were nearly 300 preorders at my game stop, and i dont live in a HUGE town)

chasingdusk

I just had the weirdest experience ever...it was something close to an epiphany I tell you!!

I woke up, stared at the ceiling for thirty minutes (I'm not a morning person!), then went downstairs to grab some coffee. Then, while I was pouring a cup I said to myself, "Wow, Kingdom Hearts 2 is coming out Tuesday." It wasn't like my mug was going to answer me, lol, but it seriously was the most unreal moment ever. The information hit me then and there, like I just realized it. So, I got really excited and now I'm all jittery-probably from the coffee, ha ha.

Madness

lol internet
Website
www.freewebz.com
I still don't buy the "Shipping on the 28th" part. From what I've heard, everyone except for EBGames and Gamestop is selling it on the 28th. If that's the case, I'll go to Gamestop on the 28th and if they don't have it, I'll go to Wal-Mart or something.

Larxene#12

Website
www.myspace.com
im sorry guys my computer went crazy thats why theres four posts of the same thing can a mod delete 3 of them thanks...anyways go buy it at wal-mart but you wont get the warranty for a whole year that gamestop offers it only cost 3 dollars more and we garantee the game for a whole year so if it breaks,gets scratched,or it doesnt work just bring it back wiht the receipt and geta nother kh2 game yay omg its getting closer!!!!

iholdthekeys

wait, so is gamestop going to have the game ready for me to pick up on the 28th??? or am i gonna have to come back on the 29th??

MXsora

2 days, 11 hours and 25 minutes!
im going to faint before it even comes out

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back