• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH2 Release Date Discussion Thread

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

hooded_twilight0

maybe that's the date you get it if you pre-order from Amazon? or maybe they're just retards. don't worry though you should be able to get it at least by your birthday you lucky dog! I wish I could get KH2 for my birthday but noooo I have to pay $80 total for KH2 and the LE guide out of my own wallet. oh well it's worth it.

Cloudz_followa

Website
www.myspace.com
._. I'm not sure about the Australian release date still.
I haven't been updating, yes I know I have been living under a rock so shoot me. =/
I can't be bothered reading the previous pages I'm a bit tired. RELEASE DATE!? WHEN!? Questionssss need to be anssssswered, or some heads will fall off magically . =D

Dark Fire

ARRRRRGH y does it talk so long to make a pal version on KINGDOM hearts 2... it's shitting me... EBgames says it June but some places are saying october... i think i'm going with EB just because its closer but MAN i want it now let alone in 3 to 7 months. dam it and then another week coz i live in australia... not happy

chasingdusk

Wow, we're getting so close!!! It's what...10 days?..9 days now? Lol, depending if you count the day you're currently in.

By the way BurningBaboon, your sig made me laugh. That Axel outfit is hilarious!

Faith Crest

Worst birthday ever.
Website
www.fanfiction.net
I suppose that England and Australia will get it next since we're the other two top English speaking countries. Actually, it's England that started this whole speaking English thing off! We should get Kingdom Hearts 2 first! Nah, just kidding ... or am I? Hmm.

ReturnableMemory

AngelofDestiny said:
I suppose that England and Australia will get it next since we're the other two top English speaking countries. Actually, it's England that started this whole speaking English thing off! We should get Kingdom Hearts 2 first! Nah, just kidding ... or am I? Hmm.

Yeah that's true. but we're closest to Japan so :p

Madness

lol internet
Website
www.freewebz.com
Gaah, what the hell is up with all the threads saying KH2 is shipping on the 28th? The game is NOT shipping on the 28th. Some stores may already have the game in stock by now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back