• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH2 Release Date Discussion Thread

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
Y

Yuna12345

KH2 comes out on my birthday.(YYYYAAAAYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!) I'm so lucky! I got KH as a birthday present, so it's kind of fitting. I'm glad I don't live in Europe, because they don't get it untill October.

Last edited:

[-JF-]

No, thats what a Belgium PS2 magazine says, so it,s not worth
believing it yet.

D

Dexter

I have *SPRING BREAK* on the 27! Really it's 24., but SPRING BREAK starts for me on March 27. I get 2 weeks off playing nothing but kh2. An on April 3 it's my Birthday! Nutting could be better than this!

Twilight power

Yuna12345 said:
KH2 comes out on my birthday.(YYYYAAAAYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!) I'm so lucky! I got KH as a birthday present, so it's kind of fitting. I'm glad I don't live in Europe, because they don't get it untill October.

It hasnt even been confirmed.Another magazine that talks aload of cr*p when it doesnt even know the dam facts.God they make it up so they buy the goddam thing.Is belgium even in europe :?

emojunkie1612

hmm.. obviously i know nothing but im suuure they wont make europe wait until october :(

the KH1 difference between the US and Europe were about 2 months so maybe the amazon.co.uk estimate is pretty good.. may 27th

that date would be perfect for me cos thats about when i start my 10 weeks holiday :D

Americo

Dramatic Hearts Creator
28th is the shipping date. Most stores won't sell it til the 29th. Kind of like how Metal Gear Solid 3: Subsistence ships today but wont be on sale til tomorrow.

HandsomeAnsem32

Yeah 28th is the shipping date. Lots of stores don't get it until the next day or two or three days later.

Gamestop=29th
Bestbuy=30th
EBgames=29th

Rental Stores=Arpil 4th

Lots of other stores get it the same time as bestbuy and gamestop. But I don't know. Those are the major game stores that I know of.

HandsomeAnsem32

Actually preordering from gamestop or bestbuy or EBgames is basiaclly paying off you copy of the game. Once it comes out. If there is a copy of the game still there. You give them the recite for your preorder. Then if they still have one or more copies of the game basiacly they take your recite and you walk out with the game. :D well that's how gamestop is.

Biggy

HandsomeAnsem32 said:
Actually preordering from gamestop or bestbuy or EBgames is basiaclly paying off you copy of the game. Once it comes out. If there is a copy of the game still there. You give them the recite for your preorder. Then if they still have one or more copies of the game basiacly they take your recite and you walk out with the game. :D well that's how gamestop is.

I think you misunderstood what he was asking. I think he was asking that if you pre-ordered (meaning bought from amazon or something and the game being directly shipped to you.) will the game get to you around the same time it is available for sale in retail.

The description you are explaining is called reserving. With reserving you can put whatever money down or just pay the entire tab off (like I did). and you will be gaurenteed a copy if you comply withing 48 hours after they have called you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back