• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH2 Release Date Discussion Thread

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

dark_ricku rocks

Hey!!!! Go to the homepage http://khinsider.com and click on the bar that says "preorder KH2 through us" and check out what date you will get it!!!! That just makes me mad. I thought amazon was more on top of it.

Ok, :) sorry i didnt read the fine print under it and it says to be shipped on March 28, 2006. That other date really startled me. It was like April 15 and so I was shocked. I guess amazon still isnt on top of it then.

LoyalSubject

subject to the king
yeah i noticed that too ^ which is y i didnt want to preorder it from them cause i was afraid they would send it to me on the wrong day so i preordered it at eb games

sealightbreeze

Bronze Member
I hope that the remaining time untill we can actually get the game is not that long. It seems like the time and the days will just drag by. Hopefully, the next month will go really fast :p

Faith Crest

Worst birthday ever.
Website
www.fanfiction.net
It's all right for you guys! Europe hasn't gotten a release date yet! So how on earth can you expect us to count down towards its release when there is no release yet? And I'm not importing it from America or Japan. I'm sitting tight and waiting for it to come out!

Twilight power

it isnt fair is it..but im not waiting any longer for a copy thats exactly the same as the american and i can make my ps2 play imports safetly

Faith Crest

Worst birthday ever.
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Twilight power said:
it isnt fair is it..but im not waiting any longer for a copy thats exactly the same as the american and i can make my ps2 play imports safetly
I take it you're from the UK as well? I'm sitting tight for this. I've heard of possible release dates in May and June ... but if it's not from Square-Enix, then I won't believe it! The tension is killing me here.

Twilight power

Yes i am and the wait is gonna kill me for the europe and all america will have it and be talking on the forums about it :( so i need it

Faith Crest

Worst birthday ever.
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Twilight power said:
Yes i am and the wait is gonna kill me for the europe and all america will have it and be talking on the forums about it :( so i need it
I won't be jealous, I'll just be MAD! Hey, do you wanna be buddies, Twilight power? We are both from the UK, I see.

Faith Crest

Worst birthday ever.
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Evarae said:
I think Australia will get it first, no offence to you Europens. We got KH and KH Com at the same time America did, so I'm expecting KLh2 to come out about the same time in Australia.
I understand what you mean. But I suppose we might get it at the same time since Europe and Australia will be the next to get it since America will have it in English. Then they have to translate into other European countries. I'd settle for us both getting it at the same time.

Evarae

AngelofDestiny said:
I understand what you mean. But I suppose we might get it at the same time since Europe and Australia will be the next to get it since America will have it in English. Then they have to translate into other European countries. I'd settle for us both getting it at the same time.

Agreed. For all we know, we might get it a few weeks after America does. I just hope that the anti-spoiler thing applies after this though, so no-one spoils it for Europians and Australians on this site, who don't want to know about the game yet.

Faith Crest

Worst birthday ever.
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Evarae said:
Agreed. For all we know, we might get it a few weeks after America does. I just hope that the anti-spoiler thing applies after this though, so no-one spoils it for Europians and Australians on this site, who don't want to know about the game yet.
Yeah, I wanna talk to the mods about that.

Black Echo

Isn't March 28th merely the shipping date? On Gamestop it says ETA: March 28th, 2006, which I guess means estimated time of arrival. But EB Games says, which is where I pre-ordered my copy says Pre-order ships on March 28th. Can somebody please explain to me what the difference is? But all in all, I'm really happy that there is a solid release date for Kingdom Hearts 2!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back