• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH2 Release Date Discussion Thread

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Dexter

At this exact moment 40 days 10 hours and 39 minutes~ WEEEEEEEEEE!!!!

emojunkie1612

i think wen i get it im gonna be a hermit for a few days... sitting in a dark room and playing it non stop lol.

btw are mod chips legal?

chosen destiny

im so tired of jessey mccartney. why must they pick an untalented person. i think they need some better voice characters. some of the voice characters are ok though. im so glad to hear the real release date and not some stupid date. thakns for this artical.

DragonRider1234

what i think is strange is way back into last year, Square enix said FF 7 AC would come out before KH2. but now it is the other way around. y? (if some1 already said this..........my bad. i didnt fell like goin thru 200 posts.......)

Deminem

Awards
yeah maybe march 28th is the day for the americans but wot about us brits huh huh!!!!!
exactly

and ive seen ff7 AC its gr8 i saw it with subs clouds gr8 and his new sword the fenrir

suicidesi

Deminem said:
yeah maybe march 28th is the day for the americans but wot about us brits huh huh!!!!!
exactly

and ive seen ff7 AC its gr8 i saw it with subs clouds gr8 and his new sword the fenrir

Exactly!
we've been waiting just as long as you lot in the US but we have absolutely no idea how long we've got left to wait. :( (I hope we get it before the end of July though cos my Bday is in July)

i also saw FF7:AC with subtitles and its a brilliant film (I can't wait til i can watch it in english) :cool:

suicidesi

DragonRider1234 said:
i actually wouldnt mind learning japanese so i can watch and understand the games/movies

i tried that just before Final Fantasy X was released but it wasn't worth the hassel and i decided it would be better to wait

(plus to play the japanease version of KH2 You would have to get a mod chip for your PS2 and that would be a waste with the PS3 coming out later this year - unless u already have a mod chip)

DragonRider1234

not worth the hassel!!! learning a nwe language is like having another soul..................mayb ur rite. o well. it would still be cool to be able to read it in times when we r waiting 4 another and its all in japanese.

Heartless soul

IF_IL_II_IP said:
w00t ye ye!! ong bak baby!!! ever see the urban ninja movie on youtube or watched joe eigo? well joe eigo and team ryouku are kik ass! they doo all the crazy stunts and shit. i started taking up muay thai right after i saw that movie XD

Thats pretty freakin awesome. i wish there were a muay thai school around where i live. But i think i heard something about it being illegal here. But im probably wrong.

it would be pretty cool to learn japanese. id be able to read all the lil subtitles of games that are only out in japan. That would be pretty cool.

MXsora

pffft
when ff7 AC came out in japan i bought it
then i used a translator tool so i could understand
it was badass

kuroikappa

Website
kuroikappa.bravehost.com
I'm not sure if this is true, but I went to gamestop earlier today to reserve my copy of the game, but was given the option of a limited Edition of the game. well any ways I reserved the limited edition but how come I never knew of a limited edition coming out? oh, I was also told that the limited edition will be released on the 23rd.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back