• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH2 Release Date Discussion Thread

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Eric

Retired.
Awards
Website
discord.gg
cvb said:
So whens it coming out in the UK. Well its so unfair that u get to play it before us in the UK

I think the same time hear or at least thats what I heard.

MegaFlare

Goddess
Awards
Bluejuan85 said:
Awesome Flare likes Chihuahuas. I have four of them and I love them to death. KH 4ever.

I did have two, but I have one. :p

It's okay to admit you wet your pants, PK. D:

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
yay.jpg

Roxas_Blivion

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH
sdjasdfhucxsncmdkojwgfjsdcnxmcvsdnfkjsdghsdfjksd
AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAA
sdfjkdcnjdanskjfdchbnowefuhnbcdsnkcbsdnkcvjbsdkfj
yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
no effence,but is that u??^

E

Eclipse

*iNHALES* OOOOOOOOOOOOOO MMMMMMM GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HAPPY!!!! *dances badly*.

is that really you monkeybutt?

i need to pre-order kh2 this weekend.....do i even have a chance?? lol........i'm in texas.......guessin soooo many kh fans that my chances are dead....

i waited SOOOOO long for this day..it is now a holiday......2/8/06 and 3/28/06 are now officially holidays in my book. EEEEK THE KINGDOM HEARTS FANS SING!! GLORY TO THE RELEASE DATE! EEEEEK THE KINGDOM HEARTS FANS SCREAM!!! GLORY TO THE RELEASE DATE!!!

JOY TO THE WORLD, THE DATE HAS COME! LET EARTH, RECIEVE HER KINGDOM HEARTS!! LET EVERY HEART, PREPARE IT ROOOM!! AND FANS AND OBSESSORS SING!! AND FANS AND OBSESSORS SIIING!! AND FAAAANS AND FAAAAANS AND OBSESSORS SING!!!

KINGDOM HEARTS, KINGDOM HEARTS, KINGDOM ALL THE WAY!!! OH WHAT FUN IT IS TO KNOW THE GAMES COMIN OUT BEFORE MAAAAAY!!! KINGDOM HEARTS, KINGDOM HEARTS!! *continues singing*

D

Dexter

THe cow goes *moooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo*

Yeah you can probly see that im kinda high............moooooooooooooooooooo

~shit~ monkey butt is that you? If so ure ugly....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back