• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH2 realese date? + scans

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

MegaFlare

Goddess
Awards
Re: KH2 realese date + scans of proof

Magazines are wrong on the release date as well, just like any other gameplace. The only people who will have an official release date are Square Enix. I've seen numerous magazines give estimated guesses, for example, one said KH2 would be coming out in Dec 05, and we all know that did not happen. A similar instance happened with Advent Children, it never came out on January 10th like a magazine said.

I'll leave this open for anyone to come say what I want, just as long as you don't argue with each other over when the release date is going to be.

bluestreak_91

Website
www.myspace.com
and next month is marchs issue and it most likely will get the cover cause in this magizine they said they havent had much hands on with this gameand its one of the most intisipated games and every one thats mailed them about it is mostly about kh2 and they say in next issue one of the most intisipated games will be reaveled in depth *caugh* kh2

PassionRiku

Awards
The KH site, says sometime in march. Thats officail, the shot does say march.

K

Kegluneq

I lost faith in magazines and turned to online sources which seem to be better when getting information + when you go to sites like this you get a whole lot of information that game magazines have the next month or so.
At one point wasnt everyone saying Kingdom Hearts 2 would come out in December of 2005?

dEaTh_bY_pWnInG

*twilight_riku* said:
the freakin' links dont work so i cant see them fix plz so i can see
does it really matter if you can see the links or not? we already know that his only source is just some dumb magazine.

bluestreak_91

Website
www.myspace.com
dEaTh_bY_pWnInG said:
does it really matter if you can see the links or not? we already know that his only source is just some dumb magazine.
ok if your so smart what the realese dat huh where is your proof my point u dont have any witch if u would look at the scans itl tell u that it was already said that it would be relesed in march and here is more proof http://ps2.gamespy.com/playstation-2/kingdom-hearts-ii/

dEaTh_bY_pWnInG

bluestreak_91 said:
ok if your so smart what the realese dat huh where is your proof my point u dont have any witch if u would look at the scans itl tell u that it was already said that it would be relesed in march and here is more proof http://ps2.gamespy.com/playstation-2/kingdom-hearts-ii/
lol I dont need proof, cuz I'm not the one trying to convince people that I have the official release date. I dont know when it comes out, and neither do you. I never said that I knew.

Also, Gamespy and PSM are not forms of proof. Tell me, did Gamespy or PSM create Kingdom Hearts 2? Are they the ones who determine it's release date? No, absolutely not. Therefore, you have no proof. Proof can only come from either the Sony corporation, Square-Enix, or Disney Interactive. Nobody else.

:EDIT:
Next time you wanna make a Release Date Thread, try reading this first: http://forums.khinsider.com/showthread.php?t=28422

It's a sticky thread at the top of this forum, put up there by the mods. It's labeled "Release Date Threads". Even a n00b should realize that it's a good idea to read that before making a release date thread.

Last edited by a moderator:

*twilight_riku*

How Did We Get Here!
Awards
dEaTh_bY_pWnInG said:

i only wanted to see the scans sheesh ...

DarkRiku13

Blah, I never trust any magazines or website release dates, and plus, the KH2 website said Spring 2006, so KH2 could also come out is April or early May ya know, but it will definitly come out before E3

Roxas0321

I dunno. I think that we cant really trust anyone other that Square Enix. When they have a press conference or something on the date, then we'll kno. But fer now, dont trust anyone else.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back