• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kh2 Realese Date Confirmed

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr.SpaceShipDriver

CARDBOARD CUP HOLDERS
^^ no you get it on the day but if it solds out they hold youre's for 48 hours i belive....this is awesome. i cant wait ^_^ jesus is with us

Wait do you have proof...i dont wanna tinkle my pants for nothing.

Hokage

Banned
Awards
bluestreak_91 said:
in psm febuary issue it was confirmed for march and will not be pushed back any fater so it will be some time in march

Anyway could you post a scan? I also ask this. Is it Square-Enix Confirmed or is it Gamesite/mag confirmed? The former is what I want. Not some magazine flashing a *maybe* date with the words Confirmed written over it.

zora keyblade

cool so this is the real one not only a theory :D anyways i dont care cause i live in europe and i hope there will soon be a europpean release date 2 :(

Dark Essence

Bronze Member
Cool...the release date is so close now!..It so close I can feel it being held in my hand!..

zora keyblade

can someone answer my question : when it is released in U.S.A . then is it loong time to wait for the europpean one then ??? cause they got the english voice ready and all that . cause kh1 did come at least just 2 months after the u.s so can someone please tell me ?? :) :(

Skinwalker

Website
en.wikipedia.org
They can confirm that's the release date the company wants, but it's still possible for it to get delayed, or even brought forward like FFX in Europe.

Remember Advent Children was supposed to get released at the same time in the US as in Japan, and a specific release date was given?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back