• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH2 Rating

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

iamtheone

Is there any info on what KH2 has been rated. For that matter, is the japenese rating system similar to ours?

Example: If it's rated T there will it be rated T here?

iamtheone

Nightmare before christmas: Oogies Revenge was E10...Tron 2.0 for X-Box was rated T...

Last edited:

acrossthestars

well to me, i think the tying disney stories into the theme of lightness and darkness in hearts was ingenious. but i dun think the heartless or nobodies or organization members are scary enough to merit a T. if anything itd b the "violence" that might merit the T. probably not though

velocity2325

who said i was gone :D
Awards
Website
www.xanga.com
ok lets settle this for good. ITS GOING TO BE E. why is it E? cuz theres no bloody graphics or words like hell or biach(no offence to anyone). the only thing that might make it a T is that mickey is saying bitch to many times lol. as u see from the previews it is the right Rating for the game.

Last edited:

HeartlessOfDoom

This may shock some of you, but KH2 WILL NOT be rated E just because of Disney; it is rated based on actual content, not whether or not Disney is in it. I think it will be rated T for much more violence, probably some language, death of characters, and intense thematic elements. To us mature people it's not bad but for little kids it may be frightening. Therefore, it'll get a T. Oh, if Japan gives it a T or E or E10+ ( the equivalent to it in Japan, anyway ) our rating system may reflect that, but I'm not sure whether the US is harder or easier rating wise than Japan.

Ysu

Formerly Kown as..
Website
www.myspace.com
I hope its rated T. At least it would gain alot more respect from the many KH haters out there. The other reason it should be rated teen is the gameplay. the controls are now more reflexed based. I can't do what i did before and let my 7 yr old nephew play by just mashing the x button over and over. From what we've seen it seems only experinced players woul be able to play and use the menu to its full potential. There may be no blood, but final fantasy games have no blood and only a couple cuss words, yet they are rated teen, mainly for the gameplay.

HeartlessOfDoom

^^^ Exactly. Thank you 14t1n0pr1d3. A lot of games are rated T just for violence, and some for violence and a little language.

E

Eclipse

Watch it's gonna be rated M for "violent situations" and half the kids in america won't be able 2 play it.

DrkNessOfHeart

Website
khrulez024.proboards50.com
i think it will be rate "T", nomura stated that the game has grown meaning it's darker and for a more mature audience. The battle system is not considered suitable for children even if it has no blood in it. Since the thing with grand theft auto: san adreas, the ESRB is being more strict with game rating and the new law that will be put to use in january implies that kh2 will probably get a "T".

Lightkeeper05

I think it will be T. It would be kind of like FF10 2... well not like that lol ,but u know wut i mean.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back