• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

kh2 poster

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
G

GenoX

I gotta better question WTF ARE THEY SITTING ON!!!!!!!!!!??????????????

KB

Stay gold. Bang.
uhhh...that was alreadi noticed when it was first posted

strike chaos

i think the resin why diz and riku are in completely white in the imega is to make it more mysterious for marketing resins

Zeal

Website
www.stud.uni-giessen.de
the reason why diz adn the other org member are whitish is quite obvious. They are in the background!!! In order to put more focus to the center of the pic where the main charas are, they faded the outer area. This is art.

Though Sora and Kairi seem to be sitting on a heart, what is the thing mickey stands on

K-Sora-H

velocity2325 said:
probably we posted at the same time or something, i didnt realize that u had it too lol my bad man cuz i accidently forgot to enter before u got urs in if u kno wat i mean

If it takes you 2 minutes to post that much text, rofl

...Yea...Those aren't really blured out, it's just the guys listed above (P.S:I have been away from KH Insider for a long time...Atleast the KH2 forum and the news...so i dont know much updates on the characters and stuff)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back