• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH2 Poster!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
KHU has released images of a Kh2 poster!

27724_4_2dec2324d8.jpg

27724_3_984ccc096c.jpg

The lighting is a little diferent, but these two pictures are two parts of one whole poster. If you notice, the two fit together perfectly if yuo stretch the one with Sora and Kairi out. Could this possibly be the Kh2 cover? It seems VERY similar to the first games cover...

I peiced them together here:

http://home.comcast.net/~themuffinman0311/bobo.JPG

w00t!

Vice

SF
Awards
Website
www.myspace.com
Oh man that Pic is totally Kick ass. I really hope that is the cover for KH2. If i see the Actuall poster on Ebay i will totally buy it because it totally kicks ass. I love the thing and the Art is done really well

Non-Existant One

This poster is so freaking awesome. First Theme song, then Blue Drive name and now this awesome looking poster that has a very high potential of being the box art. Oh and lets not forget the corrected translation of the KH2 trailer said to be "8min and 30sec's long" All of KH2 footage! This is spectacular. I'm over whelemed with excitement.

sorixed

Dattebayo!
whoa this is just like the first game awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lupuscurrit

I have a question why is bhk with donald and goofy not sora, i understand why he's with kairi, but i hope bhk doesnt take his place...

Vice

SF
Awards
Website
www.myspace.com
Damn, I wish there was a Clearer Pic of that Poster because you can see DiZ on one End and then you can see a Member of the Organization on the Other end. And you can almost see that persons face

Counterpart

The only way we will get to actually see this trailer is if IGN gets permission from Square to post online.(IGN was invited by SE)If not then we most likely won't see it for months to come.SE this time made sure people weren't caring cameras without their permission.We will see screenshots of trailer but the actual trailer has low chance of seeing the web in weeks maybe a month or 2 like the second E3 trailer.

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
OK, now that I'm done marveling at it's beauty...

We shall discuss!

They are siting upon a heart statue that looks a lot like the Ultima Keyblade's keychain.

Next to Sora and Kairi there is waht appears to be a statue of Diz, but it's entirely possible that this is Diz himself, and not a statue. to their left is an organization member looking back...

Donald and goofy are in the almost exact possition they were from the first cover. Mickey is taking the exact stance Riku had on the orginal cover too. They all see to be looking up...

Sora and Kairi seem to be close in this picture, and it seems Kairi is idley toying with the handle of Sora's keyblade...

They seem to be surrounded by an ocean...

And the BHK is looking back, similar to the org member, obscuring some of his face.

Unless the Unknown to kairi's left is him, there is no sign of Riku in this picture...

Err... that's all I see worth noting...

A

Audo

Yes the bottom needs to be clearer. I belive that is Riku on the left. BHK looks serious.

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
Random, yet quick, facts that we know so far (Thanks to Sora's Domain)

Stuff at the party:
-Playable: Beast's Castle & The Land of Dragons
-Beast is in your party (no surprise)
-There's a new poster (below)
-You get to do co-op attacks with Minnie (not in the demo)
-Minnie uses Holy
-Speed Killer is a new reaction attack (might just be Speed Trap as Speed Killer is just a translation while Speed Trap is from the english demo)
-Xaldin uses Wind powers
-Cloud (in his FF7:AC outfit) and Leon are shown
-DiZ's voice is heard
-Aladdin's co-op attacks are Speeder, Quick, and Trickster.
-Demix commands water with his weapon. He talks for long amounts of times.
-According to Cow, Demix's weapon is a "Sitar". Whether or not this was confirmed or not he didn't know. They don't confirm weapons, so it would have to be on the concept art. So just wait on this one. It could still very well be a Samisen.

Wisdom Form

Yep, the blue form is finally named.

Shoot appears in the menu, it seems to replace "attack", but specifics will be cleared up later. In this form you glide through the air instead of running (once again, specifics later). If you attack 3 times, Sora will use 4 attacks. You can also use Blizzard in this form.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back