• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH2 Poster!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
That poster is sexy...

I wanna steal it... or buy it off of someone who stole it and put it on eBay...

I posted this before, but it was sunk beneath the waves of people posting about how awesome the poster is:
OK, now that I'm done marveling at it's beauty...

We shall discuss!

They are siting upon a heart statue that looks a lot like the Ultima Keyblade's keychain.

Next to Sora and Kairi there is waht appears to be a statue of Diz, but it's entirely possible that this is Diz himself, and not a statue. to their left is an organization member looking back...

Donald and goofy are in the almost exact possition they were from the first cover. Mickey is taking the exact stance Riku had on the orginal cover too. They all see to be looking up...

Sora and Kairi seem to be close in this picture, and it seems Kairi is idley toying with the handle of Sora's keyblade...

They seem to be surrounded by an ocean...

And the BHK is looking back, similar to the org member, obscuring some of his face.

Unless the Unknown to kairi's left is him, there is no sign of Riku in this picture...

Err... that's all I see worth noting...

Any comments?

A

Audo

well now that its clearer im definetly going to say that that is Riku on the left.
EDIT: Well looking ver closely it looks like the Org. Member on the left is wearing glasses...

M

MegaFlare

On topic-

Are those poster's available for buy yet? [Just curious]

Lovely poster.

Hokage

Banned
Awards
i hope they are for buy. because i would order it from japan if i have to. lol its way cooler than the KH lookalike.

REala728

Website
www.myspace.com
omg that was the most sexist thing i ever heard...... anyways is it really a poster or just a wall with the picture on it? (like the one in the comic con behing the kh2 demo booth)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back