• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

kh2 opening.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

blendedhearts

well, i just recently got my own copy of kh2, and there's something i noticed.

the first thing is: i was watching the TT title sequence, and the train going by was King Mickey's train. who else has noticed?

the second thing is not really something in the video, but it has to do with it. for a while, i've felt like a nobody (as in no emotion). but when i watched the opening scene of kh2, my emotions kicked in. but it only seems to be for my copy. weird, right?

(btw, merry christmas.)

V

V.A.T.13

Surpress that power level of yours before you make a fool of yourself...

blendedhearts

Ultimaweapon20: i never said it was real. go ahead and ignore the second part if you want.
V.A.T.13: who are you talking to?

T

Twilight_Thorn

yea, dude. I agree w/ Ultimaweapon20; you sound like you're a bit TOO into the game. it also sounds like you don't kno wtf you're talking about

blendedhearts

okay in reply to all of you: yes, i'm really into the game, but that's something real that happened. i even if i did make a fool of myself, i pretty much do that on a daily basis now. so i don't care. like i said, you can just ignore the second part. you don't have to be rude. (oh, and i'm also curious about what you mean when you say power level, V.A.T..)

soralove432

i sort of think i know what your talking about.
but i guess it sorta happens to me too. no worries im totally into the game too. :)
i dont think your crazy btw.

Tidora

Haha I guess you could say your not emo then.. Because you have no emotions u cant be emo.. Good on you.. Ban all emos!!

lonekyuubi

^Wow Tidora, just wow

Anyway could you be bit more clearer on what your trying to explain? Are you saying you dont have emotions?

Lancelot

It's the only NEET thing to do.
Awards
lol u guys are all funny! nah jks... hey, your not the only one who has felt like that when playing... i have too lol... actually, i get like that when i listen to sanctuary

Kairiangel

first, i have no idea wut ur talkin about
and second, dude kh isnt real...
ITS A F$@*ING GAME

Leave him alone! he just got the y game! I felt very emotional when I play video games eg: Project zero/Fatal frame 2 butterfly ending reduced me to tears and Lucy's story in Elfen lied aswell.
your just a big fat old mean loser who doesn't appreciate us being Human or Dicloniuses!

Lancelot

It's the only NEET thing to do.
Awards
yea! your right, leave hm alonenenenenenenenenenenesssssss

blendedhearts

Yeah it really seems like you're on your own here.
seems to me i'm not alone. at least a few other people feel the same. i'm just saying that for some reason, i was almost a Nobody 'cause while i may have acted like i had them, i kinda didn't have emotions. but when i watched the opening scene on my copy of KH2, all of a sudden i wondered how Sora would feel like going through all that and for some reason, i started getting emotions like that. i'm not sure if i'm explaining it well enough, but thats what happened. (btw, if you need emotions to be emo, why does everyone call Zexion emo? what is emo anyway?)

soralove432

^^emo stands for emotional. and emo doesnt mean you have no emotions. its usually people who have overly strong emotions or show them too much. a lot of the time like gothic people are "emo". or people who are depressed. stuff like that.

and your not on your own. dont worry.

khluva010

Nice Ascot!
on the playground is where I spent most of my days
the first thing is: i was watching the TT title sequence, and the train going by was King Mickey's train. who else has noticed?

the what sequence..... no I didn't notice what did it look like?

the second thing is not really something in the video, but it has to do with it. for a while, i've felt like a nobody (as in no emotion). but when i watched the opening scene of kh2,my emotions kicked in. but it only seems to be for my copy. weird, right?

whoa that game has really gotten you huh....? well umm at least your emotions came back. :]
EDIT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back