• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

kh2 opening video

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Tyler Durden

the filefront version won't work for me, so can anyone give me a link to a high quality version that will actually work ?

and for all of those wanting to see the commercial, just go to the downloads section of the site and his gamestop kh2 trailer

T

Tyler Durden

either one, i juus want to see it ( i won't spoil myself with other cutscenes, i just haven'tplayed CoM so I want a recap from the opening video)

E

Eclipse

search filefront

i have a HD hi quality version. :p too lazy to link you there though

it's on filefront

OrganazationChic

Website
www.xanga.com
I saw the begining and end of kh2. i'm not japanese. my cousin (who is a complete kh fan) downloaded it, so i got to see it. rikus hair is a LOT longer at the end of the game. i know your probably thinking 'well rikus hair was long i nthe pics so who cares. but i mean its longer then KAIRI'S! (kh2 kairi) so like cha. well i hope i didn't brag to much _-_' well 1 more days till kh2....W00T W0000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000T..... bu-bye now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back