• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH2 Opening Theme- Remix

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

hanyou007

Website
www.myspace.com
Hey does anyone know where you can find an MP3 of the Passion remix used i the opening of KH2? I've found it orchestrated and the after the battle verion but i cant find this one on any of the sites. I liked it alot and thought it was especially kick ass seeing Donald and Goofy fight in CG on the CoM part of the opening.

Tiger King

go to ign.com and type Kingdom Hearts 2, when you see the KH2 cover click on it, then when the next page comes up it will have pics and videos on it, click on the video and go to the last page, then click on the pic of Kairi and there ya go.

hanyou007

Website
www.myspace.com
Yeah but I aready have the video, and unfortunately i decided to buy my ipod before the video version came out. And I also want to go down a highway blasting japanese music from my speakers. That way when the rap lovers hear the bass from it they think im listenin to somethin they like, then they hear the words and they say "WTF!?"

hanyou007

Website
www.myspace.com
yeah the remix rules, i also thought it was cool as hell seeing goofy and donald in cg, even if it was a little bit wierd..... but yeah goofy and donald straight owned the heartless!!! if i was that heartless goofy landed on.... id cry...

matter of fact.... Id die

Tiger King

hanyou007 said:
yeah the remix rules, i also thought it was cool as hell seeing goofy and donald in cg, even if it was a little bit wierd..... but yeah goofy and donald straight owned the heartless!!! if i was that heartless goofy landed on.... id cry...

matter of fact.... Id die

Yeah, I like how there was a verse of english in the jap version of passion, that was cool.

hanyou007

Website
www.myspace.com
on kh-2.net there was an interview with utada saying that the english version of the song will be called "sanctuary" but the translations will still be acurate....

now i understand Hikairi to Simple and Clean........ but i dont understand passion to sanctuary.....

but there is alot i ddont understand.... ive taken more hits in football then sora takes on hard mode in KH1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back