• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kh2 on pS3

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nightmare

Reaper of Hell
Website
www.kongregate.com
when i play KH2, i play it on my Ps3 and theres dots in the sky, in lights, and ever light place, it that how it's supposed to be on the ps3 or is something wrong with the disc, i don't feel like playing it on my ps2 to check. so, can some tell me is theres a problem with the disc or is it like that on the PS3?

Denki-Kurai

maybe since kh2 was for the ps2 it was made to fit the console's graphics. Ps3 has way better graphics. so maybe it couldn't deal with the low quality. idk

tetraalmasy

I'm back!
the ps3 has backward compatibility so it shouldn't matter.

I've played several ps2 games on the ps3 and I've never had a problem.

it honestly does upscale the graphics.

that youtube thing is just a hater.

honeycombsjr

I don't have a ps3 but I'm guessing either you have a scratch or that ps3 hater youtube movie was right.

tetraalmasy

I'm back!
either i really hate ps3 haters or i'm being biased and denying the whole thing.

seriously I've played a bunch of PS2 games on the PS3 and i've seen nothing wrong with the graphics. Maybe i didn't notice it....

eaglerngn

I have a ps3 and a ps2. Plus an hdtv. When playing the ps2 with kh, I notice jagging on my hdtv, but with the ps3, the picture is clear and they did have a ps3 update to upscale ps1/2 games.

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
either i really hate ps3 haters or i'm being biased and denying the whole thing.

You're the latter

seriously I've played a bunch of PS2 games on the PS3 and i've seen nothing wrong with the graphics. Maybe i didn't notice it....

PS3 has limited Backwards Compatability, which causes random errors when playing certain PS2 games, it's not the same games for everyone however.

Kingdom911, what you're experiencing is graphical glitches as a result of the PS3's limited backwards compatibility, which causes errors such as freezing and graphical errors when playing certain games that it does not have the capabilities to run properly

Some of these errors are fixed through firmware updates via the Playstation Network, but are only available if you have your PS3 hooked up to the internet through a wireless connection or ethernet port, so if you do not have an internet-connected PS3 that is most likely the source of your problem (The problem being, that you have to update your PS3 through the internet)

Squall

I dont think if there is anything wrong with it,because Ps3 is a machine which is built to play high and medium quality games.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back