• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH2 on Nintendo Revolutions

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr.SpaceShipDriver

CARDBOARD CUP HOLDERS
thats photoshop dude..c'mon how gullybull r u ? kh2 is a ps2 exclusive! and why would square do that? theve work with sony way more than nintendo!

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
THe image doesn't even show up when I click it...

I wanna see the fakeness!

And your obviously lying because it doens't even say anytrhing on Sora's domain

doreo503

Annihilation...Redemption
Who knows, square has moved to x-box for one of its final fantasy games. So it might just be trying to branch out into more options. Even if the pics are fake who knows maybe it could be just a marketing scheme

Non-Existant One

Yes this is fake. It was first posted on Sora's Domain. Some of you wouldn't know this since DK Gerbil the owner of the site and the one who posted the thing on his site delets old posts on his message boards. Or if there is a certain amount of updates. Not only can you tell that it is fake. Gerbil even admitted to it being fake. He said it was his way of cracking a fun joke during the long months of the no new news for KH2. This was many months before E3 though. So I don't know why you decided to make a post about this now. Anyways this isn't real and thats that.

Mr.SpaceShipDriver

CARDBOARD CUP HOLDERS
and to make 1 more statement just to make sure to anyone! they already made kh2 for ps2 and why would they put it on a next-gen consle that wont come out till next year!!!!!!!!!! there was also a rumor that kh2 would be on the 360 but that started around the translation started! its just common sense......and before u start a topic make sure u think b4 u post!

jackthemonkey

its not coming out on any other system then ps2 everyone who believes that its coming out needs to understand NONE OF IT IS ACTUALLY TRUE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back