• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

kh2 number 29?kh1 number 19?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

tetraalmasy

I'm back!
I liked it but it wasn't GREAT, like KH you know?
Maybe it appealed to the gamers who didn't have a PS or PSX? I know my friend never had a PS or PSX and all she has is KH, FFX, and FFX-2, and she bought X-2 before X..
(bad mistake...FFX-2 was horrible....all it was was eye candy....*sigh*)

CidHighwind

FFX and X-2 were some of the best square games (X was ne wayz) X-2 wasnt horrible it just didnt live up to its predicesor and i agree with hellfire on it not being short (right now my main file has 106hrs on it) blitzball is also a kick ass game so its like a game within a game (X-2s blitzball sucked though)
now i suppose i should probably explain myself
FFX had the best story line out of them all it was sad at times and sometimes funny opposed to VII (which is one of my favorite FFs) which was incredibly depressing lol (sure the main character was a dork) but it was a change from VII and VIII where they were quite and thought only of themselves
wow i wrote a whole paragraph on something that was completely off-topic

now onto the topic yea im sure itll go up or down (whichevers better) but u also gotta know that its a little kiddie compared to other squaresoft/enix games

8-Ball

You filthy old soomka!
Website
www.myspace.com
FFVII should be #1, not FFX. KH1 should be in like the top ten, and once KH2 comes out in America, it will get closer to the top of the list.

hellfirebg

Bulgaria,stupid country north of Greece...
CidHighwind said:
FFX and X-2 were some of the best square games (X was ne wayz) X-2 wasnt horrible it just didnt live up to its predicesor and i agree with hellfire on it not being short (right now my main file has 106hrs on it) blitzball is also a kick ass game so its like a game within a game (X-2s blitzball sucked though)
now i suppose i should probably explain myself
FFX had the best story line out of them all it was sad at times and sometimes funny opposed to VII (which is one of my favorite FFs) which was incredibly depressing lol (sure the main character was a dork) but it was a change from VII and VIII where they were quite and thought only of themselves
THANK YOU!I just hate it when people say that FFX is not as good as the other FFs with all the great reviews it received and it's sales.
Back on topic, I'm sure KH2 will make it in the top 10 when it's out.I truly believe that it and FFXII are going to be the best games of 2006.

testify

Fighter of the Nightman
Awards
I love FF VII, VIII, and X just as equally, but I love KH more because if it werent for KH, I never would have played any FF.........I also love the Legend of Zelda just as much as KH....cause it rocks too......and DQ VIII is cool......I love that game.......I got alot of love for Japan...........

hellfirebg said:
THANK YOU!I just hate it when people say that FFX is not as good as the other FFs with all the great reviews it received and it's sales.
Back on topic, I'm sure KH2 will make it in the top 10 when it's out.I truly believe that it and FFXII are going to be the best games of 2006.

and I also think the Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess will also be another one of the best games of 2006..........sucks that its delayed till Fall 06, though.............

testify

Fighter of the Nightman
Awards
soraandkairi4eva said:
that's kinda sad.....

.......what, the delay of LoZ:TP? Thats sucks........or are u talkin bout somthin else?

Gummi

Those ratings are fake if they are including all the games in the world zelda orecana of time is still number 1 not 10 and there are many way better games than final fantasy x and kh2 wouldnt be #29 it would be at least top #20

lxcloud_strifexl

i think kh should be at least at the top 5 and as for ffx i think it should be at 6-10 top and ffvII should be like number 3 or 2

Wrath of Roxas

I dont mind FFX being number 1. It was a great game IMO. Dont know what you guys thinks of it though. But i understand what you guys are saying, FFX wasnt THAT good to beat the rest of those games.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back