• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH2 not till 2006

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

oath keeper

Dudes/dudets i got this messege a long time ago from the kingdomhearts2 newsletter and you guys probably already know this but KH2 isn't coming out till sometime in 2006,it sucks
frown.gif
I have been waiting since befor chain of memories came out(they hadn't announced it's comeing yet)and thats a long time so this really ticks me off

TruChaos

Who cares when it comes out you are going to wait no matter what you do. So makin spam anit really helpin.

AHeartless

The message about 2006 release date has not been confirmed. I think. Square is wondering wich they release first: KH2 or FFXII. I think KH2 because it got questions to answer, FFXII is just another link in the chain.

I think?

chaywa

A Picasso Reality
None of these are confirmed, so only post with a link to the SE website confirming it, otherwise believe nothing you hear: Winter 2005 is it i'm afraid at the moment..

KeybladeMaster503

I'm the real Keyblade Master! All of you are fakes
Dude, You're all freaking stupid, execpt the people who agree with me, IT has been confirmed, it comes out in Japan in december, idiots. It does come out 2006 in america. Noruma said so himself.

LordMune

ANTHEISTNOSTIC
Awards
KeybladeMaster503 said:
Dude, You're all freaking stupid, execpt the people who agree with me, IT has been confirmed, it comes out in Japan in december, idiots. It does come out 2006. Noruma said so himself.

You're an idiot, a winter release period has been confirmed, no more, no less.

sorixed

Dattebayo!
there not sure they said winter or 2006 for other countries! they confirmed it whos the stupid one now no offense but don't call someone a name when you could be wrong.

var1ables

Play hard, go pro.
Awards
dude stop the hate it has been proven that it would be idiotic for him to not have a global release

that means that he will have it come out in the near future

Funky Bear

Sexy Chocolate
Ok...... why are we aguing about this again!!?!?! IT"s BEEN STATED TO BE RELEASED AT FREAKING DECEMBER 15,2005 BY A THOUSAND PEOPLE !!!CHECK EVERY MAGAZINE(EXCEPT PLAYSTATION MAGAZINE) ABOUT THE RELEASE DATE AND THEY,LL SAY THE DATE!!! SO STOP AGUING ABOUT THIS!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back