• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH2 Nostalgia

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Murasame

I am probably the world's hugest fan of SoraxKairi, and that hug in TWTNW was just not long enough for my liking. xD Plus, the Nomura interview in Ultimania says that they all wanted to extend the ending to show what happened after Sora took Kairi's hand, but he said no--he wanted an abrupt cut right there.

They told him he was a "really cold person".

THEY WERE RIGHT! D:

We need some SoKai in this one. Definitely.

No fair, I wanted to see more >___>, I felt kinda cheated on a SoKai moment.
Anyways, I remember for KH2 I ended up pre-ordering the game like a year in advance, I was at gamestop, buying my bro's Christmas present and they kept bugging me about whether I wanted to reserve a game so I looked at the list, saw KH2 and spazzed xD.

Athletics Legend

*The Future Athlete*
I am probably the world's hugest fan of SoraxKairi, and that hug in TWTNW was just not long enough for my liking. xD Plus, the Nomura interview in Ultimania says that they all wanted to extend the ending to show what happened after Sora took Kairi's hand, but he said no--he wanted an abrupt cut right there.

They told him he was a "really cold person".

THEY WERE RIGHT! D:

We need some SoKai in this one. Definitely.

i so agree..sora spent so much time looking for kairi and when they finally meet theres not much contact..no kissess

a small hug..thats all

Khaston

It was definately worth it, I can't wait to go through the same thing again with KHIII, I'll be right here :p

antiformkeyblade

never betray. never.
i think everything was worth it. while waiting for it, all i did was search for spoilers. found many watched them all. but i dont feel any joy was taken away when i actually played it. it was still was one of the greatest games iv played. regardless what anyone else thinks.

Riku191

it was a great game but it was reallyeasy tho kh1 was alot harder but ilike kh2 better still and the pride lands was an awsome world xD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back