• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH2 New Character Announced

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Arab Wakka

Not like it matters much, but I guess it shows Square Enix's level of commitment. Remember that Stool from Beauty and the Beast. Yeah, that Doggy one. Well it's in KH2. Check out the screenshot from the preview. right behind Sora. I bet it does like the bathtub of dolphin in KH1.

thatstool.jpg

Zabazu

The Magic Man
URR we probably all realized that all the workers in Beasts castle where going to be in it....even the dog

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
OOOH! I see it now! I loved the dog.

Zabazu

The Magic Man
WAIT WAIT......You people mean to tell me you did'nt guess that they would have the dog in there... THE DOG IN HT IN THE FIRST ONE....but anyway....good find ...

Ulti

hurr hurr hurr
Awards
I see it....but...I am sorry but that isnt the "dog".The legs are triangles...the top is roundish...wrong color...I am sorry but that is just a regular seat.Sorry if I "dissapointed" you people who think the dog will totally change the plot of KH2

HeartlessOfDoom

All of us knew that the furniture characters, along with the other characters, would be in Fabled Coutryside. Thanks for this old information, but we don't need it.

*2*Tosty

OMG!!!!!! THE DOG STOOL IS IT KH2!!!!. Franctly my dear, I don't give a damn. we already knew that and that pic doesn't look like it. as if it was really important anyway.

Americo

Dramatic Hearts Creator
Are we talking about the small brown thing to the right of Sora between the pillars? If so then I guess that could be? If not... then wtf are we looking at?

Vzam

Bronze Member
omg who cares its a friggen stool.

but seriously nice eye.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back