• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH2.net info... again

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

The_Watcher

Source: www.kh-2.net

"# The Organization XIII battle exists because there were a lot of demand from the fans.

# Quote: "KHII:FM - There is a member, who didn't appear before, seems to be weak upon first impression and will die easily because his appearance was in the first stage."

# In this volume, because it's impossible to make all the Org. members appear to fight in a part not related to the story, the strongest mode will be in the re-battle.

# Quote: "Please, feel the true strength while playing."

# Interviewer: What's been said isn't fully clear...

# The re-battle against the Org. XIII is for the people who wanted to play against a crowded battlefield. So, when they try to fight against all the Org. members, it's not easy to win in power. The feelings of the equipment and the abilities have changed, other parties' action patterns are remembered, and the player is more capable of having more trial and errors if he/she has trouble winning.

# Zexion enters the class that can be easily knocked down.

# The recovery item disappears even if Sora's HP bar is decreased below half and he will fail. Although, Zexion's attack pattern can be easily remembered thanks to Nomura-san's direct guidance. See, it is necessary to correspond to every case because the attack pattern changes and the HP bar decreasing, etc.

# Quote: "When fighting against the Org. XIII in Standard and Proud modes, you get the feeling that they are weak modes. I want you, by all means, to fight in Critical mode because it is the only mode that strengthens the experience further." (laughs)

# The Mushroom XIII are the healing power of KHII:FM+. I abandoned them for various reasons although, they were to originally appear in KHII. I feel that the capture method of beating the Mushroom XIII resembles the capture method of the Org. XIII corresponding to the number that each member has. They have no relation with the actual Org. XIII, though.

# The new Secret Movie becomes a continuation of the Secret Movie from the original KHII. However, the condition to see it is severe.

# Quote: "I want you to challenge that condition by all means, because the impact upon seeing it is very important."

# Because Re:CoM became a fight in three-dimensional space, the action became more intense. My feelings are that I tried to make them almost complete.

# The action is high. In addition, there is an element of editing your deck too, and etc. There are feelings to which, the width of the game has extended. When a continuous technique continues too much, it becomes easy in the difficulty because the technique that originally wasn't in CoM was added, although, there are reaction commands too. The timing was changed and it is now severely balanced.

# There are a lot of parts where the re-arrangement of the deck, like the battle with a boss, is needed, and the game's strategy has risen considerably. I want you to not give up on it because the re-arrangement of the deck is interesting although, the difficulty setting for the bright player is applied here.

# The number of cards and the stock techniques have increased as additional elements in Re:CoM. The turning words have been changed by the voices now existing in a 3-D environment. It is likely to become enlightment for the different things in the system or the scenario.

# Because they are three bookstands, so to speak, I think that it's possible to play for a very long time. Goodness occurs in every corner that's played. Because within the range where any player waits with happiness, I think he/she will be pleased. I want you to play [the game] by all means.
(Tomo's note: Yes, he literally says –{—§, which is "bookstand". I don't quite get what he means by that unless he refers to the improvements, themselves, acting like bookstands in which, the player plays off of them as an analogy to reading three books.)

# Other tidbits for Re:CoM:
There are five mini-games for 100 Acre Wood.
Possibly in Riku's chapter, there is another method of calling the King out besides using the MM miracle.
"

Puck

THE GHOST ELF of LONG BEACH
Looks like those who wanted a challenge are in for some very intense boss fights. I'm just letting you all know. I am not going to play critical mode. I'm going to let you challenge junkies partake in that experience.

KingdomSealer

oh sweet!! nice find Watcher, and cool scans Xaldie. but i dont get the Org member didnt appear before thing. other then that awesome looks like they are giving us challenges.

Xaldin

Bronze Member
Awards
"KHII:FM - There is a member, who didn't appear before, seems to be weak upon first impression and will die easily because his appearance was in the first stage."

Well... if they are comparing this to KH2, there was the one mysterious Organization Member that appeared, right before facing off against Twilight Thorn as Roxas, since oddly even the Novel did not reveal that Organization Member's identity. But the Novel easily showed that it was impossible to be Riku, or Axel. So unless that's the hidden member, I'm completly clueless. Also wouldn't that ruin the whole Organization XIII? Unless this member was hired as a replacement for one of the other members.

D

Deleted member 36435

Hmmmm, Nomura stated he wants us to play the games by ALL MEANS, so maybe a internation release? Probably not but maybe.

kh2kingman94

Website
www.youtube.com
I wonder what this "condition" you need to see the secret ending. I wonder if like you have to erase your file or something.....
Or you have to win against that secret boss.

Last edited:

The_Watcher

"I wonder what this "condition" you need to see the secret ending. I wonder if like you have to erase your file or something.....
Or you have to win against that secret boss."

lol, brings back memories of MGS2: "Raiden, turn off the game console"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back