• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH2 Missing cutscences

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

MochaCat244

Bronze Member
Website
www.transitoryfish.deviantart.com
:D did anybody notice thats ome cutscenes that were showed in early previews arent even in teh game anymore!

liek the one part wher ethey showed sora fighting at hollow bastion and he runs and jumps for an or member who pulls down his hood. an di wa skinda lookign forward to that too.

and there was never a roxas chasing a reallr bendy nobody down twilight town streets.

> when donald shoots magic at goofy and donald gets frozen.
>sora and a unknown running at each other in TWTNW
>some axel one

XD

anybody find any others that were deleted form teh final kh2?

Last edited:

letsplaycroquet

Premium member
...theres been a lot of threads like this...

but i can't think one off the top of my head rite now. srry.

twilight665

yeah i noticed that to oh well though kh 1 had some cutscense removed to like riku hanging ontop of the clock tower download the beta video from file font its interesting i also was looking forward to that scene to

Tobuoi

Who's that girl?
Website
www.tobuoi.deviantart.com
*gasp* You're right...wow, I didn't even think of that until you mentioned it. Man, that was one of the main things that I was excited about after seeing the trailers...gah, they tricked us all! >_>

Ip Man

IIIIZAAAAAYAAAAA
Sora and that unknown running at each other in the world that never was, while a bunch of Nobodies surrounded them. They still show them fighting in the game, but the scene was changed.

twilight665

kiririkusora said:
does any one have that trailer of riku on the tower
you can download it off of filefront thats where i found it its called kingdom hearts beta video or somthing like that it shows alot of other cool stuff to that dident come out like goofy and donald had diffrent outfits they had ther cartoon ones and it shows sora running threw disney castle thers a code out there that lets u play a lil bit of it try looking for it

KB

Stay gold. Bang.
twilight665 said:
you can download it off of filefront thats where i found it its called kingdom hearts beta video or somthing like that it shows alot of other cool stuff to that dident come out like goofy and donald had diffrent outfits they had ther cartoon ones and it shows sora running threw disney castle thers a code out there that lets u play a lil bit of it try looking for it

I thought that was Final Mix?

mysticalmario

hmm i remember that one from one of the first trailers that was released, donald tried shooting a blizzard magic attack and it bounced off the wall and hit him or something like that

╬ProperArtist╬

Instantly Classic
Awards
Website
the13thmember.deviantart.com
yeah theres the other cutscene with Axel vs Roxas, I know they still do some of the cutscene but they edited it....Like the room is completely different and the order in which the scene happens is out of order....and of course the one with Sora in Hollow Bastion, and Roxas running down the streets of Twilight Town after a nobody, and Sora's clothes are different when they show when Mickey shows up to save them from the nobodies, and that scene with Donald being frozen in ice after firing at Goofy was deleted too.

but I most missed the screwing up of the Axel vs Roxas scene, which is the reason I like Axel to begin with

King Sora

hm...i wonder who was the Order member that Sora was running to if it was still in the game...

Americo

Dramatic Hearts Creator
xansemx said:
Sora and that unknown running at each other in the world that never was, while a bunch of Nobodies surrounded them. They still show them fighting in the game, but the scene was changed.

I don't think the fight was changed at all... The only possible change is that I believe The Order member had the Soul Eater, not the Oblivion.

Josiah

Quarian Power!
WELL, yeah, its like a movie, some parts will get cut. sometimes it sucks, but it is necessary, for the game^^

Americo

Dramatic Hearts Creator
Actually most of the cuts were just edits. Every scene is still in the game, only changed around. The only exception is the Donald being Frozen scene.

E

Eclipse

I know one. there was one in a recent jap. trailer that featured some samurai nobodies pull out their swords in a line, then an org member and sora ran for eachother and shot up at the air, and they were about to collide when the cutscene ended xD (this took place in TWTNW)

╬ProperArtist╬

Instantly Classic
Awards
Website
the13thmember.deviantart.com
Yeah the thing with Sora in Hollow Bastion was changed around, I guess that one would have been Xemnas.....cause he is the middle one to show up in the edited one in KH2
....that really clears things up MyInnerFred, and if that is the case, then that scene with Donald getting frozen is still in the game, he just doesn't get frozen anymore, he hits Goofy in the foot...cause it looks like that part would have accured after Goofy comes back from being hit in the head by the rock.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back