• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH2 might be further delayed! read this!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Coffee Lover

Bronze Member
Awards
KH2 might be further delayed for US due to the discontinue of selling PS2s here. The reason why I say that is because they're taking PS2 games off the shelf that require analog and the first KH required it, so the second MIGHT require it too, therefore, if it does, they probably won't even allow the game to come over here! But I'm not saying it is, it just might be further delayed for us receiveing it, not the game being stopped in production.

Coffee Lover

Bronze Member
Awards
I forgot to add this, but if the PS3 comes to America before KH2 comes out, then there's nothing to worry about . . . unless the controller has analog too and the government doesn't allow it to come over here.

HOOBASTANKIE

I don't understand why all the Playstation's are being recalled, or cancelled, whatever it's called, and why they're to stop selling certain games and stuff for having analog. Could someone explain this or point me to a site for it please?

Luminara

I couldn't tell you. But I think it's stupid. Euhm, of cours sailes go back, if everybody has a PS2, people are not going to start buying a second one just because the market has to keep going!

A

Audo

not for analog for using Dual Shock, the vibration. Imersion made the vibreation thing and Sony and Microsoft uses it in there controllers without permission or something and Imersion sued SCEA and Microsoft, Microsoft paid the fees but Sony decided to be an iddiot and let the court decide. The appeal will be in 2 years or something like that but until the appeal is at the end or something everything will stay the same. So what SE could do is just take out the Vibration and the game should be okay. All controllers are going to be gone too. Gamespot has an article about it its a good read you should check it out.

Coffee Lover

Bronze Member
Awards
You can find more info about it in a topic posted in the general video game section. Anyway, if sony's going to pay for it, then why have they already started taking PS2s and their stuff off the shelf? If sony were going to pay for it, wouldn't they'd already done it?

Ansem22

Meh, I'm not too concerned about this. I doubt KH2 will be affected by this, and if it is, not by much.

Dagger-Karite

Let's hope it's not delayed! It probably won't be. I liked the vibration function in KH, it gave me a nice massage in the ending cutscenes...

Well, Sony was just stupid. So for the next two years, there won't be vibration functions on games? Morons.

Added to Hellspawn list that includes Disney: Sony and people at Square-Enix that delayed KH2.

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
It won't be postponed because of this, it will either go on..or not...-.-

sealightbreeze

Bronze Member
I am not that worried. Think of how much money the PS2 makes a year. They could afford that fee with no problem. Especially if they sell a lot of popular games (like Final Fantasy and Kingdom Hearts) I am not that worried about the game being delayed again. Square Enix knows it might make people mad if they wait too long, which in turn would hurt the sales of the PS2 game.

karthikg

READ THE FIRST PAGE. The Ruumble function. thats what its talking about.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back