• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH2 might be further delayed! read this!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

dimondblade

Website
www.xanga.com
i am just know hearing about the analog thing why wont they just pay it and get it over with. they gat enough mony from there games consoles and other electronics. its stupid that they have to stop selling the PS2. its avious that it is just gonna cost them more and more money.

Dagger-Karite

Repeat after me: I HATE Squenix. Becuase they couldn't ask the stupid vib function people for the right to use it, KH2 has been delayed even further! GODDAMNIT!

According to kh2.co.uk:

Kingdom Hearts 2 issue [01 Apr 2005] [Pete]

As mentioned yesterday, on Monday, Sony announced that they would have to stop Production on the Playstation 2 console (and 47 games inc. Kingdom Hearts), due to a lawsuit filed against them by Immersion technology. As you all know the PS2 uses a Vibration function, but this idea was patented by Immersion and Sony used it without there permission.

Due to this PS2's have to stop selling and 47 PS2 games that use the Vibration function, inc. Kingdom Hearts. Moving on, this has caused Yôichi Wada (President of Square Enix) to issue the following statement:

"In regards to our future Playstation 2 titles, we have had to cease production on three games. These games rely on the Vibration function heavily that the PS2 has to offer and as a result of this Immersion case, we will be no longer able to provide these games worldwide for the console. These games include Drag-on Dragoon 2, Romancing SaGa and KINGDOM HEARTS 2. Although the order that Sony has been issued only applies in North America, this was where we were expecting the majority of sales for those three titles."

Also it was earlier reported on this site that the next issue of Famitsu Weekly would contain information on Kingdom Hearts 2, this information has turned out to be the same as the above, the CANCELLATION of Kingdom Hearts 2. "

Anyone want to join me in sending hate mail to Squenix? And the appeal isn't for TWO YEARS, so we may as well give up on seeing KH for a while. F***ing morons at Squenix...

Last edited:

kizzyke

If they would just pay the fee there wouldn't be a problem...
But hey, Sony doesn't want too
And about the game without a rumble function...it really sucks because when you have been playing the game for a while you sometimes don't have a feeling in your thumbs anymore and with the rumble function you don't have any problems with it

kizzyke

I already know... it has been said for at least on 100 times in the last hour...

sealightbreeze

Bronze Member
I do not think that april fools day joke was very funny. I think it was wrong and mean-spirited thing to do. I think that Sony will just pay that fine for the controller. I mean, to them, that should not be that much money, right?

kizzyke

yeah, but we could have known that they were about to do something like that on the first of april...
so just don't think about it...
:p

ur-vile

Awards
I almost forgot it was April fools day when I read the "news" over at kingdom hearts ultimania.

For some reason, I kept thinking it was yesterday and the death of Mitch Hedburg (sp?) was the joke of the day

kizzyke

ur-vile said:
I almost forgot it was April fools day when I read the "news" over at kingdom hearts ultimania.

For some reason, I kept thinking it was yesterday and the death of Mitch Hedburg (sp?) was the joke of the day

Who is Mitch Hedburg?
But i'm having the same thing here...
i thought it was yesterday april fools cause my brothers kept on annoying me...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back