• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH2 Manga

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

*EKH*

You know KH1 had 4 manga volumes and KH:COM newest. Then KH2 should have a manga series of its own, right? I don't of scans or anything, but just think about. There is a possiblity

dejah

:|
be patient luv, the NA version of KH2 isnt even out yet ;)

and i think that the manga wasn't all that great.. i mean, 4 volumes??

they didnt cover everything.. -_-

LoyalSubject

subject to the king
the kh manga hasnt even finished in america its only on volume two so itll probably be a while before the kh2 manga comes out but i think there will be one

dejah

:|
where i'm at we've finished all 4 volumes of KH1. but i've read CoM too as well lol >.<

LoyalSubject

subject to the king
wait a minute where r u people gettin all these mangas theyre only on the like the second one in english u must tell me o_o

sorixed

Dattebayo!
LoyalSubject said:
wait a minute where r u people gettin all these mangas theyre only on the like the second one in english u must tell me o_o
Man, we're behind on the mangas right now it'll take awhile for us. Japan has Kh novel,kh:com novel of sora,Riku reverse rebirth novel,4 volumes of the kh manga, i've read the Kh:chain of memories manga translated in english though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back