• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH2 manga

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pheonex

I'll scorch your muffin.
Okay, I have a question. Is it true that they might not publish anymore of the KH2 magnas in America? I heard that they are having so many troubles that they might just drop it. Does anyone have any info on it, cause i was really looking forward to the last two. Thank you.:)

Riku and Mickey

Re: KH2 magna

I heard from another thread that if they drop it, the American company will most likely pick up where they left off. Sorry I don't have more info though.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net

The issues with the American releases for KH are mostly for the novels, and those are cross-game as far as KH is concerned; the novels as a general rule are a problem.
The next manga volume for the KH2 manga is due next month. 16th I believe.

Pheonex

I'll scorch your muffin.

thanks for all the info, it really helps!:) now I feel better now that i know that it's propably still coming out.

T

TheBiggestKHFan

What you heard about Tokyopop dropping the KH2 manga is a complete lie, Tokyopop has already said it is coming Febuary 20th in North America so there's nothing to worry about pal!!!!:thumbsup:

Qarx

Lol wot? What's coming on that date?

His momma.

No, actually, I've read only the first one, saw the cover of the second one online, and I assumed the rest were already released.
How many are there? The whole first one was just Roxas' days in the Digital TWTN, and even then, it wasn't the whole thing.

Wonder if there'll be a 358/2 Days and BBS mangas?

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net

KH1 1-4 (complete), CoM 1-2 (complete) and KH2 1-2 were released in America already. KH2 was released in full in Japan I believe, spanning about 5 volumes from what I've seen on TokyoPop's site.
Volume 3 is to be released in two, three weeks <3

And I'd like a manga for the new games :3

Qarx

KH1 1-4 (complete), CoM 1-2 (complete) and KH2 1-2 were released in America already. KH2 was released in full in Japan I believe, spanning about 5 volumes from what I've seen on TokyoPop's site.
Volume 3 is to be released in two, three weeks <3

And I'd like a manga for the new games :3

As would I. Wonder how good they would be....

Sweet Genocide

A manga for the new games is very likely. Gotta get that money! ^__~
I would enjoy a coded manga, if it isnt ported to PSP somewhere down the road.

Pheonex

I'll scorch your muffin.

A manga for the new games is very likely. Gotta get that money! ^__~
I would enjoy a coded manga, if it isnt ported to PSP somewhere down the road.
yeah, playing it on phones just doesn't really seem like something easy to do(or as entertaining)

Xemick

I remember picking up the first volume of the KH Manga at a friend's house, it was pretty cool.

Though, I haven't made much effort on reading other volumes, the spark just died out on me. Anyway, if they do continue it I might look into this, considering I recently had an urge to play KH2 again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back