• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH2 manga-Volume 3?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

RueLi

Website
dnangelsora.deviantart.com
Has ANYBODY got their hands on it?

Amazon states the date to have been Dec. 30, 2008.
And they're currently selling it (without a preview of the cover).
[Link to Amazon Product Page]

Tokyopop has yet to acknowledge its existence on their site.

Borders' in-store computers state that it's availability is "On its way."
(as of yesterday, when I went to the store).

So...has Tokyopop pushed the release date back and not said anything?
Or has said publisher not distributed to the masses yet?

I do realize that, recently, Tokyopop has significantly reduced the number of manga they put out a year by about half, causing a lot of delays.
So is it possible that KH2 was part of that?

Lancelot

It's the only NEET thing to do.
Awards
More than likely, yes. I would daresay it would come out early February... I'm pretty sure i saw something stating it's release date not that long ago too... But otherwise, I wouldn't be too sure

Superschlock

Don't you step out of line
Awards
Not really anyone seems sure when its supposed to come out. I guess we can just hope for the best

Efflictim

cuck
Awards
I already made a thread about this and the people told me that it's just delayed. So my advice is just keep a look out on it. I hope that helped you.

LadyTaicico

Website
www.fanfiction.net
I read somewhere that it's supposed to come out this month.

It was on a list that had Tokyopop's 2009 manga releases on it, which included both volumes 3 and 4 of KHII.

But, I don't know. I'm sure that they'll release it soon...Hopefully.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
Those I really want to read, as they give us more information besides the same old.

Antiquity

Put on your courage and fly
Awards
The book stores should be coughing them up soon...eventually.

With the dates being pushed back and all, can't be entirely sure when they'll come out (hopefully soon).
I look at the Borders website and it says the 3 Volume is supposed to come out in January of 2010 while the 4th comes out in August of this year -_- So something must be up.

I heard that the license was dropped!
But I hope this not to be true

For the novels, kinda. Tokyopop dropped the license for the graphic novels and Disney Press was supposed to release them, which they haven't.

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
Tokyopop is halfway through bankruptcy, so they're dropping their less profitable titles. KH is one of them. But hopefully another company will pick it up and continue the series(unless if they kill it. I never liked the KH manga anyway. It's funny, but..)

If they get out of the path of bankruptcy, then they might continue it. But for now, just keep your eyes peeled. I want to see what the Organization members look like in the manga.

Shadow Fenix

I 'Member
Awards
I was wondeirng what happened. I doubt it'd come back, I enjoy them, have them all and I'd really love to see what more Final Mix elements they'll put into it. Terra..?

revarai20

Smile like you mean it
So does this mean many of us have to wait longer for the manga to release? Also, I heard it had to do something with licensing between Tokyopop and KH manga itself. =/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back