• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kh2 manga to get a volume 6

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Goldpanner

KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
That's awesome! He said on his blog a while ago that he would start KH2 after he finished Days, because he thought it would give it deeper impact or something. It's good that it actually happened :D

Now we have to wait and see if he wants to do a BBS manga after he's done KH2...

Cherryjuice

Registration information

Perfect: 192 pages
Publisher: Egmont Manga + Anime Gmbh (2012/04)
German language and German
ISBN-10: 3770473337
ISBN-13: 978-3770473335
Release Date: 2012/04
So the German publisher Egmont is bringing Volume 6 to Japan in... German language? Well I find that very hard to believe...

Amazon product pages can be created and edited like wikipedia entries.... just pointing it out...
This page COULD be a fake or a joke or... whatever.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
So the German publisher Egmont is bringing Volume 6 to Japan in... German language? Well I find that very hard to believe...

Amazon product pages can be created and edited like wikipedia entries.... just pointing it out...
This page COULD be a fake or a joke or... whatever.

Well, what I can say as a native German is that Egmont is indeed publishing the KH2 Manga in German language around here as I own the volumes 1 to 5.

But they bringing it to Japan? Nope, the other way around is how it works...they get the new material from Japan and then translate it into German, lol.

EDIT:
Just checked Egmont Manga itself, they say:

Kingdom Hearts 2 Volume 6: japanese release unspecified.
Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days Volume 2: February 2012.

Last edited:

Goldpanner

KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Ahhh let me check...

from his blog (dated 7th Nov)

I've been getting lots of questions like "the KH2 manga still isn't finished, has it??" and "will you be doing the KH2 manga as soon as you finish the Days series?". Yes, the KH2 series has been suspended... the comics are stopped at volume 5 right now. I plan to resume it after I've finished the 358/2 Days series. Deepest apologies to everyone looking forward to KH2. I think I'll be able to present a deeper KH2 manga through drawing 358/2 Days. (Pressure!)

Well, if that's so, then even if this page is fake, we know Amano Shiro is planning to go back to the Kh2 manga soon :3

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
if only they didn't stop making it in English -__- I know you can read it online, but it is never as satisfying as sitting down with it on your bed with tea ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back