• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH2 lookalikes

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dragon_Keyblade

Slapping Sasuke's Wiatchy, Emo gay-with-Orochimaru
Is there anyone else besides me that has a person(s) at their school/person they know that looks remarkably like one or more people from KH2? If so, plz tell: Who tey look like, *grade, and *age.

*optional

For me, there is a guy at my school named Lance McCoy in 8th, who looks EXACTLY like Roxas (except for maybe the hair style)!
:eek:

scubasteve

Banned
Awards
If my hair was a little longer and dyed it whitish blond I would look alot like Riku....and I'm not just saying that...alot of my friends say so.

Fuse

When will we surrender?
actually i dont know anyone in my school or anyone i know..but i look alot like denzel from FF7:ac

shot_gun17

xCursedXRebellionx said:
xDDDDDD Mickey? How is that? Are you short? Or do you have big ears? xD..no im kidding...but how do you look like Mickey?
Because ...... umm I have a dark cloak like him and im a dude but i kinda look like kairy cuz i have very long hair and its red and y have the same skin color as hers

Spic Steve

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL OLOLOLOLOL
Awards
I look like Sepiroth..................if sepiroth was mexican

Spic Steve

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL OLOLOLOLOL
Awards
You know i was talking about mussles lol no, but i really look like a mixture of a guy yuffee and Xehanort

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back