• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH2 Limited Edition Question

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

onewingangel2004

In the darkest recesses of your nightmares...
I reserved my copy of KH2 at a local Gamestop the other day and the clerk asked me if I would also like to reserve a copy of the strategy guide or LE guide. I asked if there was a LE version of the game as well, but was told there wasn't. Is it just me or does this strike anyone else as weird. And to anyone who really cares, this is my first post as a new member. I've watched been coming to this site for about a month and finally decided to join. Yay!

port royal 12

hhhmmm itriguin yes i was also asked the same question at a local eb store

would you like the walkthrough or the le walkthrough

umm yeah the walkthrough but whats the le for

i dont know

is there an le version

not that i know of

ok wtf

that was my convo with the clerk

it could be the alpha

Lionheart002

Very interesting yes, if there was a LE version of KH2 it would be cool to see what extra stuff they put in it.

Dark Essence

Bronze Member
Welcome to the Forums Dude!!!

Maybe they made the Limited Edition guide to put in like art work or something!

tetraalmasy

I'm back!
There's another thread like this. But there is no news of a LE game just the Guide.
The LE guide is an artbook plus strategy dealio and rumor has it that it will come with a CD or DVD of some sort. (DEMO? SOUNDTRACK?)

dEaTh_bY_pWnInG

The clerk never said there wasn't an LE version, he just said that he hadn't heard of one. If there's an LE walkthrough, then surely there's an LE version of the game. Otherwise what would the walkthrough be walking through?

The part I find interesting about this though, is that if there are two different walkthroughs(regular and LE), then obviously the LE version isn't just the same game with a bonus dvd, poster, tin case, etc. It's obviously a different game, kinda like how KH and KH:FM are two different games, and if they're selling the LE walkthroughs outside of Japan, then the same must be happening with the LE version of the game.(as opposed to KH:FM which was only sold in japan, *grrr greedy japs*)

Dark Essence

Bronze Member
Like I said before just because its called Limited Edition Guide doesn't mean that there HAS to be a KH2 Limited Edition aswell!!!..it COULD mean that the LE guide just has extra stuff than the normal one, like maybe..I dunno..official art work for the characters!

sora8300

this is what i read. there most likely isnt goin to be an LE game, the reason they made an LE guide is becaus its goin to have extra content like artwork, and stuff, and i think it is goin to be hardback too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back