• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH2 jap. site updated!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Non-Existant One

On the Official SE japanese site for KH2 they have added a new sub category to there media section. When you click on the seventh button let the screen load. Then you will see a music note looking symbol. Click on that and to the left you will see the words "Theme song"!!! I'm not sure what the details about it are considering it is all in japanese but one word in the Japanese text was pre-translated. The Word "Passion" This is most likely the name of the "Theme song" for KH2. It is also performed by Utada Hikaru, as there is a link at the end of the text that takes you to here official site. I'm sure more info will arise once we get some translators to translate. Oh! yeah and incase you do not have the link to the jap site here it is.
http://www.square-enix.co.jp/kingdom2/
Since it is flash it can not be directly linked. For those of you who do not have flash get it how ever possible.

Savior of Dawn

Leader of the Dai Gurren Brigade
Not slow at all for me...

Anyways, hoping to be able to hear it soon. >_<
Why bother releasing some lyrics to the theme song instead of the release date?!? *fumes*

Savior of Dawn

Leader of the Dai Gurren Brigade
For me it's moving as fast as this site. (Shrug)
Normally i'd pull out my kanji book and translate all of this junk here on the japanese site, but it doesn't seem like anything worthwhile at the moment...

Non-Existant One

I love cable. Anyways I've been browsing Utada's official site in hopes that there might be a sample to what it might sound like but no luck. I'm a little curious to here what the new theme song for KH2 sounds like. And Savior of Dawn, you should just go ahead and translate it. some people might want to know what the page says. Especially me. Even if there isn't any important info or anything that noticable.

Non-Existant One

Sorry Reverse Dragon you wont be able to hear the theme song. The page was ment to only reveal the name of the theme song and the artist who sings it. So we might have to wait untill the SE party or untill the game comes out before we are able to hear the theme song. But at least we know the name of the new theme song and who sings it.

LordMune

ANTHEISTNOSTIC
Awards
I can't wait to hear what it's like... But if they completely do away with Simple & Clean I don't know what I'd do.

Madness

lol internet
Website
www.freewebz.com
To reiterate the slow website thing: I have cable too, so that one page doesn't take very long to load. But try clicking on the Character page. It takes like 5 minutes to load, even on cable, and the only characters they show are Sora, Donald, and Goofy.

LostBoyz940

But I remeber they released Simple and Clean way before the game came out so they might do the same with this I also hope they make a Remix of this and a Orchestra version, but for me Simple and Clean will always be the best song for any game.

Rose of Irony

Perhaps we'll get to hear a piece of it during a KHII commercial (just like Simple and Clean during the KHI commercial). It depends on if they make a commercial though.

mattdelig29

Rose of Irony said:
Perhaps we'll get to hear a piece of it during a KHII commercial (just like Simple and Clean during the KHI commercial). It depends on if they make a commercial though.
I hope they make a commercial, but we would probably hear the song before the commercial came out one way, or another.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back