• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH2 is on the 28th, NOT the 29th

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kunoke

I'm tired of all these rumors going around about how KH isn't shipping till the 28th, and will be on shelves later. It's not true. I don't know how it started, but let me fill all of you in.

This is how the game release system works. Shipping is earlier than the release date. You can go ahead and argue against that all you want, I don't care, you're wrong. And I'm not just saying that because I THINK I'm right, it's fact, pure and simple. They ship early, sometimes even a month in advance. The stores that sell the games all keep a stock pile. That way, when the release date comes and people pile in, they hand the copies to the paying customers, and the customers go home with a big smile on their faces. Mkay?

I've been preordering and picking up games ever since I knew it existed, and I have always gotten my games ON the release date. The 28th is the announced RELEASE DATE. Not the SHIPPING DATE. Two different things. Now, if you're in a special situation where you get your games late, that's different. Because I've heard from certain individuals that they sometimes get their games late. But if you live anywhere near a commercial community, your store already has the games.

Is everyone clear now?

/end rant

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back