• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH2 is easy but what was the 'hardest' part?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vexen o3o

A lot of people thought fighting Xigbar was hard... He was a cake walk for me. Xaldin battle was definately the hardest, you could hardly get an attack in.

Lifes.Lover

For the deeds of today resonate....
Website
lifes-lover18.livejournal.com
When Xigbar would go into that weird attack mode where you could only go in a small little square and he would rain all of these beams on you, I would always die there because I couldn't run around fast enough to not get hit.

Xaldin was hard.

Sephiroth wasn't hard enough. He's supposed to be the hard boss that you hate but love to fight because it's just such a challenge.

After, like, five times of playing him, I was able to beat him. In KH1, I've tried to play against him about thirty to forty times, without any luck.

Shinra

Banned
Awards
Xaldin was my favorite battle though the first times I was being beaten like hell,

C

Crossroads

Xaldin was the first time I had to have King Mickey come save me. That was awesome.

keybladelegacy

~*Youll be my Living Legacy~*KBL
Website
www.landofdeparture.webs.com
Sepherioth. he was hard as heck. All those health bars and I had to use to many potions! but it felt so good to beat him!
I dont like his movements. You walks towards you and attack and teleports and slash you.
You get him up in the air and its pretty much all over if you keep doing that. If you have berserk.

Xaldin was the first time I had to have King Mickey come save me. That was awesome.
Ditto

Izayoi

galactic cancer
I recall getting Mikcey on the doors once. I always find it odd on the randomness that some of the Mickey fights are used. I can understand some bosses like Xaldin or Mulan's boss (Shu-tan or something). But the Doors and Cerberus always seemed out there.

C

Crossroads

I recall getting Mikcey on the doors once. I always find it odd on the randomness that some of the Mickey fights are used. I can understand some bosses like Xaldin or Mulan's boss (Shu-tan or something). But the Doors and Cerberus always seemed out there.

Oh jeez both of the Land of Dragons bosses were major pains.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back